BMWCM BimmerFest 2013 - November

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
anyone have the contact of a band that can do emcee as well? your family or your friends or anyone.. any band or emcee will do as long as they are presentable and fun!
better if can provide the sound system as well..

do text me at 0146646060 and we'll discuss..

thank you very much..

- - - Updated - - -

anyone have the contact of a band that can do emcee as well? your family or your friends or anyone.. any band or emcee will do as long as they are presentable and fun!
better if can provide the sound system as well..

do text me at 0146646060 and we'll discuss..

thank you very much..

I've got someone who's good at emceeing and he runs his own events company. Not sure what he charges but I can pass you his contact.

He's a bmw owner too, of a matte orange e60.

Sent from my GT-I9300

kolamp;847548 said:
Kalau perlukan photographer saya bole tolong Vixxx heheh....

Syahmi Aziz and all committee, we need this guy....

kolamp thnks for offering helps, please PM me & syahmi your mobile no lets sync-up!

insomniac;847771 said:
I've got someone who's good at emceeing and he runs his own events company. Not sure what he charges but I can pass you his contact.

Sent from my GT-I9300

I think I may know the same guy. He emcees for my company's event almost every year. Can vouch for his credibility. :D

- - - Updated - - -

insomniac;847771 said:

Sent from my GT-I9300

I think I may know the same guy. He emcees for my company's event almost every year. Can vouch for his credibility. :D

We have secured Terence Dass for a couple of our events previously and all I can say is that he is awesomely good at what he's doing. You might want to google him and give him a ring Syahmi.

That fella really found his calling in life. He's quite the character and loads of fun.
But that fella quite busy these days. Just hearing his schedule makes me want to pengsan.

Sent from my GT-I9300

Good morning folks,

I am needing volunteers to assist in the Bimmerfest 2013 pre-event and on the event day registration activities.

If you are interested, please list your name below and PM me your contact. Thank you.

01. ???
02. ???

Can somebody clarified the following:-

1. Participant = RM50
2. Visitor = RM10

Does this means we have to pay RM50 to enter?
Any discount for OM?

jarance;848570 said:

1. Participant = RM50
2. Visitor = RM10

Any discount for OM?

ha ha ha unker ...no subsidy ahh this time ?

BlackCat;848565 said:
Good morning folks,

I am needing volunteers to assist in the Bimmerfest 2013 pre-event and on the event day registration activities.

If you are interested, please list your name below and PM me your contact. Thank you.

01. ???
02. ???

by volunterring, can the participant fee waived sir ? as i see a note on FB ..

Bump........

blackcat;848565 said:
good morning folks,

i am needing volunteers to assist in the bimmerfest 2013 pre-event and on the event day registration activities.

If you are interested, please list your name below and pm me your contact. Thank you.

01. ???
02. ???

- - - Updated - - -

BUMP........

BlackCat;848565 said:
Good morning folks,

01. ???
02. ???

how much is the fee?

ICEMAN 68;848582 said:

- - - Updated - - -

how much is the fee?

ICEMAN 68;848582 said:

the previous bimmerfest, club gave me money for parking.

jarance;848570 said:

1. Participant = RM50
2. Visitor = RM10

Any discount for OM?

jarance;848570 said:

1. Participant = RM50
2. Visitor = RM10

Any discount for OM?

To clarify, this is what was agreed in the Bimmerfest committee meeting.
1. All participant to be charged RM50 - each will get a goodie bag in return *
2. Visitor is at RM10 and free of charge for children under 12. **

*This is an open event to all and there are costs involved.Everybody is equal in this event.However if needed be,this will be discussed in the next BMWCM Meeting.
**This is still a proposal which the committee will review and is subject to the operational cost of the event which we will need to take into account. Should the sponsorship comes in strong this fee will be waived.

Participant here means entering for competition? The payment can be made on the day itself? TQ

initialM;848813 said:
Participant here means entering for competition? The payment can be made on the day itself? TQ

Yes you can, individual entry that had not registered via the website can make payment during the event day itself to participate ...

I hv registered via website. To participate here means to enter the car for competition. How to go about it?

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk 4

initialM;848836 said:
I hv registered via website. To participate here means to enter the car for competition. How to go about it?

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk 4

Once you have registered via the website, the registration committe will be in touch with you soon and update you on the event itself. They will also guide you on the payment instruction. Feel free to call me if you need more info. My number still temain the same bro .... :top:.

Top Bottom