BMWCM BimmerFest 2013 - November

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
namidub;848804 said:
*This is an open event to all and there are costs involved.Everybody is equal in this event.However if needed be,this will be discussed in the next BMWCM Meeting.
**This is still a proposal which the committee will review and is subject to the operational cost of the event which we will need to take into account. Should the sponsorship comes in strong this fee will be waived.

sorry bro ... wanting to check on what do you menat on EVERYBODY IS EQUAL IN THIS EVENT ? means as an OM there won't be any difference with the NON OM interm of the fee's to enter ? be it walking in and driving in with car ?
rm 10 is for walk in@visitor and rm50 is with car ...what about those who wants to participate in the best cars etc etc ..how much to pay sir ?

Sorry ahh asking a little bit more .. TQ TQ

ICEMAN 68;848933 said:
aren't you in the working committee ahh unker ?

No lar, I am just addressing some of the comment from FB.

- - - Updated - - -

ICEMAN 68;848933 said:
aren't you in the working committee ahh unker ?

last weekend we from the EastCoastChapter went up north east coast to pay our fellow KelantanBmwClub a visit.. managed to gather 20+ owners for TT and discussed various matters.. thank you to bro yunus and bro yusri for making it a very warm welcome stay for us..hope to our friendship remain and make this BimmerFest2013 memorable one.. click here to view pictures of our Drive to Kelantan..

jarance;848936 said:

- - - Updated - - -

seems like no one is interested to reply ...IMHO must be busy preparing for the spectacular event which should be better or much better then Beemerfest 1 ..which was free only rm1 to enter with the car ..

seems like no one is interested to reply ...IMHO must be busy preparing for the spectacular event which should be better or much better then Beemerfest 1 ..which was free only rm1 to enter with the car ..

A committee member gave me and others RM1 for the autopay machine; you didn't get meh??

ICEMAN 68;848997 said:

- - - Updated - - -

A committee member gave me and others RM1 for the autopay machine; you didn't get meh??

ICEMAN 68;848997 said:

sir mizhan .., ehh i was even given some cash to buy a few cold ones too ..you forgot mehh ?

hahahahaha!!! sshhhhh... not so loud :biggrin:

ICEMAN 68;849003 said:
sir mizhan .., ehh i was even given some cash to buy a few cold ones too ..you forgot mehh ?

but this time cannot larrr ....later perbadanan putrajaya will kick us out bro ....but hell, kajang HRC is just a stone away :)

Dear Bimmerfest... I am ready to pay my entrance fee of RM50 ... How do I can do so?

soulfood;849010 said:
Dear Bimmerfest... I am ready to pay my entrance fee of RM50 ... How do I can do so?

Banked it in into the club's account bro SF and post or email us the details .... the Registration Committee will take it from there :top: ....

ICEMAN 68;848878 said:
sorry bro ... wanting to check on what do you menat on EVERYBODY IS EQUAL IN THIS EVENT ? means as an OM there won't be any difference with the NON OM interm of the fee's to enter ? be it walking in and driving in with car ?
rm 10 is for walk in@visitor and rm50 is with car ...what about those who wants to participate in the best cars etc etc ..how much to pay sir ?

Sorry ahh asking a little bit more .. TQ TQ

Our apologies for the very late reply. Yes indeed each of us are a bit tied up with our own specific functions for the upcoming fest.

As for the entry fee for OM and Non Om alike, yes the fee is the same., RM50/per car and additional RM20 for those interested in competing in the proposed competition (Gymkhana, Best Car etc ...). Public or non participating cars is RM10/pax with children below 12 is FOC. Parking for all non participating cars will be free. FYI, participating cars are cars that will be taken into account for the MBOR.

This event we are hosting comes with some cost to it (prizes, rental of canopy/ exhibition booth, goodies, independant judges, RELA, MBOR/M'sia Books of Record fee n other misc expenses) and the sale of the exhibition booth barely cover half of the operational cost. However we are not passing the cost to the participant totally as each participant will be given a goodie bag of equal amount paid, if not more.

Currently we are working on getting sponsors for this event and if the outcome is positive, rest assured we will look back and review into this "entry fee" accordingly.

Hope this will enlighten you and if you do have more queries, feel free to pm me and I will attend to it the soonest.

Cheers :top: ..

I am coming with my father in one car, does that mean we have to pay RM60 for participant fees?

Whats to stop me walking in as member of the public? I am asking a few of my photographer frens to attend and cover the event, do they have to pay as well?

unker vincent bringing the E24? that car deserve to attend (and be admired) free of charge.

xtracooljustin;849136 said:
I am coming with my father in one car, does that mean we have to pay RM60 for participant fees?
Whats to stop me walking in as member of the public? I am asking a few of my photographer frens to attend and cover the event, do they have to pay as well?

Yes bro, its RM60. The explanation above states RM50/participating car. aside the driver of the car, accompanying passenger will be considered as public entrant, paying RM10/pax. However like what I have stated earlier, if we do have sponsors coming in strong to this event we will review the entry fee, it cud be subsidised or even FOC for all concern, God Willing.

For you to walk in as member of the public, thats your choice bro and we will not stop you from coming in to the event venue but same term and condition applies ;).
As for your photographer frens you intend to invite to cover the event, I suggest you have them register (to be part of the "official media" ) with the Event Committee where "special" passes will be issued to them thus giving them free access to the event. However if they chose to follow you and walk-in as member of the public, the same applies.

Hope this calrify your queries. Feel free to ask if still in doubt as each feedback we will take it as our way forward to improve on any short coming.

Cheers to you :top: ...

mizhan;849145 said:
unker vincent bringing the E24? that car deserve to attend (and be admired) free of charge.

Bro Mizhan, at the beginning of this initiative, we have plans to parade "show cars" from each participating clubs or groups and if unker vincent wants to put up his car as one of the show cars, it will be most welcome :top:, and Yes it will be free of charge.

- - - Updated - - -

thanks. his E24 deserves such recognition, at the very least.

dzuljazz2001;849241 said:
Bro Mizhan, at the beginning of this initiative, we have plans to parade "show cars" from each participating clubs or groups and if unker vincent wants to put up his car as one of the show cars, it will be most welcome :top:, and Yes it will be free of charge.

- - - Updated - - -

mizhan;849260 said:
thanks. his E24 deserves such recognition, at the very least.

I believe so bro and yours too :wink: ... We will post the "invite" in the forum soon :top: ..

- - - Updated - - -

wahhh Sir Mizhan ...you'll be getting your invites soon ya .... hope to see you there ..

Top Bottom