BMW Performance Mods

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
You're always right sifu! :) Why aren't you in Canton Fare or somewhere this lazy lunch hour?

Yo Veloce - italia for Velocity mah.. bladdahh ah.....dun play play Alpina...plenty Kevlar, Karbon one wor....Alpina olways put cars on diet one....make them velly lite mah...so can tapau Turboleh weight powah latio....my Alpina velly, velly chun one...oready lup kau kau...now scared to race izzit? Dun like flont Blembo brakes only meh...aiyah....sooo cheong hei one....die die lor....how u know I got e90...velly important to know meh...alweys guess guess one...dun wan to fren u...

Got my 3GS sharp at 10 when store opened. Yay! First impressions? A class act, the epitome of cool. Funky. Sassy. Panache, Pizzazz, Finesse aplenty amidst the hyper hype which suckers like yours truly help procreate and perpetuate. Anything I can do Steve...here's to your ingenuity. 3GS easily tapau (yo Veloce! yo Veloce!) rest of peers in HTC, Nokia...Blackberry. RIP. Leaves them dead in the dust. If intending to upgrade or simply change, 3GS (32GB) is the one and only ONE.

Wanna follow my bad, superficial values? DON'T but.... Bimmer + Panerai Destro + 3GS + Hot Chick = Cool No fuzzy logic in that equation.

Cheers!

You're right...a perception. Most pros with Blackberrys are closet iPhone fans. Many will come clean eventually. Check out Maxis' soaring corporate sales. My Blackberrys didn't satisfy with enough serious applications even with continuous new models. Apple does and reason for me to check it out. At the end of the day, whatever floats your boat. BTW, I still have pimples....

Panerai particularly the T dial destros are the coolest of the cool. Period. Richard Mille's a close second for me...but that's another story for another thread.

Message sent from a 3GS.......

ryvinson;441699 said:
Yo Veloce - italia for Velocity mah.. bladdahh ah.....dun play play Alpina...plenty Kevlar, Karbon one wor....Alpina olways put cars on diet one....make them velly lite mah...so can tapau Turboleh weight powah latio....my Alpina velly, velly chun one...oready lup kau kau...now scared to race izzit? Dun like flont Blembo brakes only meh...aiyah....sooo cheong hei one....die die lor....how u know I got e90...velly important to know meh...alweys guess guess one...dun wan to fren u...

Got my 3GS sharp at 10 when store opened. Yay! First impressions? A class act, the epitome of cool. Funky. Sassy. Panache, Pizzazz, Finesse aplenty amidst the hyper hype which suckers like yours truly help procreate and perpetuate. Anything I can do Steve...here's to your ingenuity. 3GS easily tapau (yo Veloce! yo Veloce!) rest of peers in HTC, Nokia...Blackberry. RIP. Leaves them dead in the dust. If intending to upgrade or simply change, 3GS (32GB) is the one and only ONE.

Wanna follow my bad, superficial values? DON'T but.... Bimmer + Panerai Destro + 3GS + Hot Chick = Cool No fuzzy logic in that equation.

Cheers!

Guys, I smells fish…

OOooooi... how are blackberrys and i-phones suppose to make my car go faster ah? Hahahaha...

Look, I love the discussion here but might be best if a new thread is started. I'm under obligation to intervene before the Committee marah and find me here partaking in what is deemed as off-topic discussion. Then only I will get it.

Juan Powerblow;441750 said:
OOooooi... how are blackberrys and i-phones suppose to make my car go faster ah? Hahahaha...

Look, I love the discussion here but might be best if a new thread is started. I'm under obligation to intervene before the Committee marah and find me here partaking in what is deemed as off-topic discussion. Then only I will get it.

Sorry JPB, few soap opera pretty make my day laa. hehehe Okay then...again..back to the topics...somebody mention about friendly shootout...hehehe cant wait....

Whoa! Mr Secretary! You mean to day my Queen's English exchange with my Bladddah Veloce is not allowed too because it won't make your sexy coupe run faster....? I luv my bladdah mah...

velocity;441797 said:
Sorry JPB, few soap opera pretty make my day laa. hehehe Okay then...again..back to the topics...somebody mention about friendly shootout...hehehe cant wait....

Some of us are going to the private track day on 10th Aug. Wouldn't that the best place for us test out ??? Come and join :top:

Its the best and safest way to enjoy your car at your own pace. Guaranteed to put a nice big grin on your face. Only 29 cars, so it wont be like a pasar malam at the track. This is it man. If you ever wanted to see how your car feels like on a track and wanted to drive in Sepang full track, this is the event. Private and pretty exclusive.

Asian Auto is also coming to cover the event for their Sept issue. Wear your make up also.

By the way, my engine oil indicator shows I still have a quarter to the minimum level. Should I top up now or should I get a liter bottle there for just in case ? And also both my rear tyres are with slightly more than 50% thread only. So I think it should be ok right.

I'm getting my car in to Ingress on Weds morning for an oil change and a long overdue alignment. In time for the track day. I think at min, top up the oil else, time to change it.

My tyres are also almost gone. Hence tracking the car then changing to new tyres after :)

With all due respect to the track event organizers, one can understand the "happy hours" charge but even then - a Monday, a very typical slow start to the week? And at a peak office hour slot at 3 pm? Demand for Sepang THAT hot? Isn't it's a white elephant? And they act like they're doing Bimmer Club a favour with that timing only good for a siesta? Common Bimmer Club...you're on your knees. Can understand being short changed if you're some other car club. Really had to rub my eyes again and again when I was perusing thru that Track Day thread...had to turn away with the blood on high boil. Talk about being screwed. Well, since E46 and David brought up the event in my thread, I reserve the right for my rant.

And yes, JPB, my rant won't make your car run faster......

ryvinson;441917 said:
With all due respect to the track event organizers, one can understand the "happy hours" charge but even then - a Monday, a very typical slow start to the week? And at a peak office hour slot at 3 pm? Demand for Sepang THAT hot? Isn't it's a white elephant? And they act like they're doing Bimmer Club a favour with that timing only good for a siesta? Common Bimmer Club...you're on your knees. Can understand being short changed if you're some other car club. Really had to rub my eyes again and again when I was perusing thru that Track Day thread...had to turn away with the blood on high boil. Talk about being screwed. Well, since E46 and David brought up the event in my thread, I reserve the right for my rant.

And yes, JPB, my rant won't make your car run faster......

Haha... you're a farnee guy. Come join us, just for look see look see. It's free :top:

Personally for me I prefer it on the weekday. Take off work and cures the Monday blues big time :D. Also less cars the better on the track. About 30-40% of the confirmed fellas are the VW guys so its not gonna be just a bimmer club thingy. Ya come come and sibuk. Beat the monday blues.

Ya, perfect opportunity to bring your 318 Alpina and show how its power-to-weight ratio can tapau all the E90s and VWs. Or to bring your modded E9x and show how the new front Rambos outbrake the stock fronts. Also great if you can bring your new iPhone 3GS and post commentary and photos direct from the track. :top:

I'm sure we all don't afternoon nap...only small boys and old men need them.

FJ, how many E90/92s are there? still waiting for HOME minister to sign my leave...kekeke

1 Audi, 13 BMWs (2 e90), 2 Honda Civics, 2 Madza RX8, 1 Mini, 1 Mitsubishi, 1 Fairlady 350Z, 1 Toyota Levin & 7 Golf GTi.

Wow! Such eager beaver enthusiasm! My take on tracks is this - it just shows how SLOW not how FAST your normal garden variety car is UNLESS you're unleasing a 500 to 600 horses Godzilla. I mean if my machine is only good for say 250 to 300 ponies, I can afford to take a siesta on the straights with enough time to wake up before the hairpins. But to each his own....pardon the wet blanket character flaw.

Enjoy!

David Yong;442079 said:
1 Audi, 13 BMWs (2 e90), 2 Honda Civics, 2 Madza RX8, 1 Mini, 1 Mitsubishi, 1 Fairlady 350Z, 1 Toyota Levin & 7 Golf GTi.

DY

Who's the MINI owner?

Top Bottom