BMW Floor Mats

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
I would prefer a non-ori that fits well, to an ori that doesn't fit. Just my 2 cents.

xstatic;551509 said:
hey guys,

rubber mats not available...discontinued...

Thought so. As I've said before not available even from Germany. Thing that bugs me is that from forums people are still buying them until late 2009. I think only in early 2010 the front mats are out of stock.

Bro Xstatic, I thought I told you that I have 2 sets of original BMW velour mats already. The car came with a grey one which was easily soiled so I bought another set in black thats currently in my car. OK for the UK. But now that I'm going back to Malaysia, I need rubber mats rather than velour mats because of the weather and heavy rains. Dont wanna step into my car with all the dirt sticking to my carpet. Hence why I am looking for the rubber mats.

Bro kayzhen911, yes for the Cannons £39.99 for front only, set of 4 including the back is £49.99. Btw for the floor clips, just make a hole on the aftermarket mat and use the ori clip to secure it in place.

Traveler;551548 said:
I would prefer a non-ori that fits well, to an ori that doesn't fit. Just my 2 cents.

I think at this point in time I'm leaning towards the Cannon mats. That idea about swapping sides just came to me last night, quite sleepy so no thinking straight. Maybe out of desperation as well. Now my mind is refreshed, I think it was a silly idea :stupid:

i take it the cannons are rubber?
it works out to be ard 200 ringgit?
i went to a cushion shop and they told me to laminate another pc of carpet below the ve.lour one.
at least it prolongs the life.
sucks right?

kayzhen911;551556 said:
i take it the cannons are rubber?
it works out to be ard 200 ringgit?
i went to a cushion shop and they told me to laminate another pc of carpet below the ve.lour one.
at least it prolongs the life.
sucks right?

Yes its rubber la. Velour originals are still available through BMW dealership if you want to replace them.

Why dont you try this:

http://www.mudah.my/Bmw+msporst+carpet+all+bmw+model-6321112.htm

Looks quite ok to me.

I bit the bullet and have bought the front Cannon rubber mats online. Let see how it turns out when it arrives.

Another option is accessories shop do sell those rubber mat (just like 3M mat) to go to accessories shop and ask them to cut it according to original mat. No worries about dirt, dust, rain etc. It handles well. I did that for my previous X-Trail and it cost me just over rm100. You can choose the colour. But then, tak ori la. Unless you want to stick ///M there.

haywire;551564 said:
I bit the bullet and have bought the front Cannon rubber mats online. Let see how it turns out when it arrives.

do keep us posted and some pics will do great...
cheers...

The Cannon rubber mats look cool la bro..Why bother ori one? U have made a right decision.

bmw7833;551809 said:
The Cannon rubber mats look cool la bro..Why bother ori one? U have made a right decision.

can v get the canon ones here locally?

solo;552038 said:
Oh my bad, yup they deliver to Malaysia. If only the mats have the BMW logo. Anyone tried calling Eng Soon in Singapore?

Salut

do they deliver? i just tried to order but aborted because they allow a country to be selected for billing address but shipping address is fixed to UK

paultantk;552586 said:
do they deliver? i just tried to order but aborted because they allow a country to be selected for billing address but shipping address is fixed to UK

From their website:

For any orders outside of the countries in our list of delivery countries, please contact our customer services team using either of the following contact details:
Telephone: (+44) 020 8275 6000,
Email: internet.salesauto@cannonauto.co.uk
or use the "contact" Link on the main menu of the site. A member of our customer services team will give you a price for delivery to other destinations.
Shipping by courier to an address in the UK mainland will take around 3-5 working days. For delivery outside the UK Mainland, allow between 3-8 working days. If there are any problems that will delay shipment we will endeavour to contact you to let you know the status of your order. You can also contact our customer services team (details above).

My Cannons have arrived. Have posted this in my Showroom thread and not feeling like typing it again here so I just copy and paste:

haywire;552967 said:
My aftermarket tailored front rubber mats arrived today..its a Cannon VS (Vehicle Specific) front rubber mat for E39. Bought and delivered for £39.99. Very good quality mats, I still prefer ori BMW but couldnt find any so just have to make do with this one

4901117324_fd6ca43a03.jpg

4901117730_d320f43aea.jpg

4901117656_c150649b8b.jpg

4900528319_bf68f511bb.jpg

4900528411_cbfacd826f.jpg

Might try to replace this with a BMW emblem of some sort? Maybe.

4900528843_cee1e2e29d.jpg

4900528803_e7f2dbdc1d.jpg

Designed and made in England

4901117382_093a37612f.jpg

Paired with ori BMW rear mats

4900528163_d29855814d.jpg

4900528235_bbc73b1980.jpg

4901117496_da180f362c.jpg

4900528753_d356761b6a.jpg

Colour slightly differs under the light...but not noticeable since they are not sitting next to each other in the car. In comparison the ori BMW ones are softer rubber and better quality in my opinion. But the Cannons are still good.

4901117804_d733049aa5.jpg

The ori BMW mat came with a screw-type floor clip on the right...but I also have some normal carpet clip on the left which will be used for the front mats..will need so make a small hole in the rubber

Haywire, the cannon mats looks very nice and neat with some up-market feel over the originals..

kinda liking it.. the carpet ones here in malaysia, get very dirty easily.. some more almost same with weather in UK..

pussy;552979 said:
Haywire, the cannon mats looks very nice and neat with some up-market feel over the originals..

kinda liking it.. the carpet ones here in malaysia, get very dirty easily.. some more almost same with weather in UK..

exactly why i bought it. every time it gets dirty/soiled just take it out and hose it down.

Top Bottom