BMW Floor Mats

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
nice rubber mats from cannon..
i need for my e30,but from the 'select model' drop down i can't see e30...

db8;554282 said:
nice rubber mats from cannon..
i need for my e30,but from the 'select model' drop down i can't see e30...

They dont do every car...only a few types.

i realise my e39 CKD 2000 dont have the floor mat hole for me to secure the floor mats.
i thought all e39s have that capabilities ?

hofmeister;555446 said:
i realise my e39 CKD 2000 dont have the floor mat hole for me to secure the floor mats.
i thought all e39s have that capabilities ?

found! thanks to haywire! :top:

I've made an enquiry to Canon and they replied that they did not ship to Malaysia. Too bad.

Perhaps they though Malaysia is one tiny island somewhere that can't afford to pay them. Wake up !

Glad I can be of help Mr. Hofmeister.

Too bad they dont ship to Malaysia, but to be honest the rubber mats are really heavy so the shipping charges would be the killer.

haywire;556204 said:
Glad I can be of help Mr. Hofmeister.

Too bad they dont ship to Malaysia, but to be honest the rubber mats are really heavy so the shipping charges would be the killer.

thx so much bro. ur awesome!

btw, u mention in ur thread that u bought the ori bmw rear mats. i cant seem to find back ur post. wud u mind telling me where u buy the rear mats from and how much it cost?

I bought tn from eBay..I asked a seller and he has one old stock. Got it for £10 plus £5 shipping. Not sure if he still have any left.

Can still get one from dealers at £25-30. Shipping for Malaysia gonna be a bomb since those mats are really heavy.

You're looking for part number 82559405044 (Rear rubber mat). Try ask in BA or AB how much they are.

jackcpc;556333 said:
have u all consider those plastic with mesh wire look? lol
check here http://www.karelinks.com.sg/

i got my sets from 3M, Kuchai Lama (prostyle tinting shop), whole sets, RM280.00 quite happy with it....

jack

Those wooly type mats are the kind I'm trying to avoid as i dont like the look, thats why I bought the Cannon mats.

finally after months and months of searching I have now bought the full set of genuine BMW rubber mat, one came up on ebay, nearly new condition so without blinking I immediately bought it. Had to drive 230 miles to pick it up today because it is too heavy to post and I'm leaving the UK tomorrow so no time to wait.

I'm very pleased with it, my waiting is finally over.

haywire;565314 said:
finally after months and months of searching I have now bought the full set of genuine BMW rubber mat, one came up on ebay, nearly new condition so without blinking I immediately bought it. Had to drive 230 miles to pick it up today because it is too heavy to post and I'm leaving the UK tomorrow so no time to wait.

Glad u manage to get yours..:top:

herbert;518087 said:
I have similar problem with my driver side floor mat. I got my set from CARBI DECO (think RM200) Puchong. If we have enough quantity, I can go and talk with the owner of CARBI DECO . Group buy???

Brother Herbert and his famous group buy. Herbert, can u pls PM me carbi deco contact number, considering to change my interior. need a quote.

thank you sir!

haywire;565314 said:

congrats bro!

bro, may u pm me which ebay site u use to search for floormats that most likely to yield RHD model?
also, if u dun mind, gimme the company name of the RHD mat u bought from?
really wanted to get one badl...

thanks!

Jackcpc ,may I have the shop no, as I need to replace my driver side mesh wire mat for my e36 and total for wifey SUV

hofmeister;576511 said:
congrats bro!

bro, may u pm me which ebay site u use to search for floormats that most likely to yield RHD model?
also, if u dun mind, gimme the company name of the RHD mat u bought from?
really wanted to get one badl...

thanks!

eBay UK...no company ler, private sale as these RHD mats are out of stock and BMW doesnt make it anymore...I just got lucky (7 months wait!!)

haywire;576598 said:
eBay UK...no company ler, private sale as these RHD mats are out of stock and BMW doesnt make it anymore...I just got lucky (7 months wait!!)

Really envy u bro! lol thanks anyway :D

525i;518013 said:
I have seached a few BMW parts stockist for only the driver side floor mats without success. All of them will only sell you one whole set. The problem is only the driver seat floor mat is worn off. The rest are in very good condition. It would be a waste to get a new set just to replace the driver seat ones.

Anybody know of any place that only sells the driver side floor mat? I'm sure many of us are in this predicament.

Thanks.

yeah they just want to rip your money off! those blood suckers. they try to get every single cent from youu!

Top Bottom