BMW Floor Mats

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
I just bought my full set of E34 floor mats at BA just cost me only RM149.Good price right guys?TO me better just buy full set value for money.just my2 cent opinion

bmw7833;518122 said:
But i think this floor mat is more solid for our car.

3S_BlkAllWeatherRubberFloorMats_868.jpg

I was looking at this mat a couple of months back. Called up BMW dealership (in UK) and they cost about GBP76 for the whole set. However called them again last week, ready to order but now they are telling me that BMW are no longer supplying these. It was only two months ago they said its available.

Maybe have something to do with F10 launching? Stopped doing the parts for E39 since its two generation older?

Anyone know if there any place in Malaysia where you can get a genuine BMW rubber mat? getting quite desperate, couldnt find any genuine ones in the UK.

Also prices please. thanks

kayzhen911;550192 said:
try KO performance.....
around 47 bucks
...errr US$

Being an US part dealer they would probably only stock LHD mats. But I'll drop them a message just in case.

kayzhen911;550199 said:
i think this item defitely deserves a group buy.
wat do u say haywire??

I'm all for it, but currently as it stands there are supply problem for the RHD genuine mats for e39. LHD in the US are plenty but not much use to us. Still searching high and low for them at the moment. I'll let you guys know if I find any.

But for now I'm asking around the BMW breakers just to see if any used ones are available.

Two of the US sellers that sells the rubber mat on eBay have come back to me saying that they dont keep the RHD version. So no luck there.

Just waiting for the two websites that I emailed to reply, but not putting my hopes too high. I dont blame them, why would they be keeping the RHD version anyway?

kayzhen911;550494 said:
wat abt shops in the UK?

Well bro, if there's any in UK why would I cross the big pond and ask around in the US? The reason for all this misery (I've been obsessing about this for a few months) is because BMW has stopped production of the RHD E39 rubber mats. In UK no shops carry much stock of their own, genuine parts like these are only available through BMW dealers. And the dealers dont keep them in stock either, the stock come from BMW supplier/warehouse and delivered to dealers twice a day. Its just the way they do business around here.

I've called a few major dealers around the country just in case but no one still have them in stock. Maybe tomorrow I'll try to call a few small ones just to try my luck, but even if they have any it would not be more than one or two units in my opinion. For the time being I dont think its possible to do a group buy for this item.

I've asked most of the breakers (chop shops) around the country, none have them in stock either. I've also tried breakers on ebay as well but until now still no luck. I even asked one of the ebay traders who got his stock straight from germany to ask his german counterparts, and still waiting for him to get back to me.

As of now I'm nearly exhausted all possibilities of where to get them, just waiting on ebay until one comes up for sale. I missed one set that went on sale in March, and regretted not getting it in time. Now you know how long I've been looking for these mats.

As I said before only the front one are out of stock, the rear one are still available (I'm buying a set of rear ones for £15 from one ebay seller)

If all else fails I'll just buy a set of the Cannon VS front rubber mats, and use it with the genuine BMW rear ones because the rear Cannon one are just plain ugly.

VS-front-incar-largep11208790981.jpg
VS-front-wm_set-largep01210256082.jpg

VS-front-closeup01-largep21208790981.jpg
VS-front-closeup02-largep31208790981.jpg

http://www.cannoncarmats.co.uk/VSVehicleSpecificShapeVS005FrontPair-34-d.html - Front only

http://www.cannoncarmats.co.uk/VSVehicleSpecificShapeVS005Set-35-d.html - Front and rear set

£39.99 for the front only, £49.99 for the set but I dont like the rear ones.

Top Bottom