Rear - rm 190 for 2 pcs

Original Bmw velour mats (e39)
Set of 4 pcs - rm 580.

xstatic;550909 said:
Updates..
Original Bmw rubber mats
Front - rm 250 for 2 pcs
Rear - rm 190 for 2 pcs

That front mat is the the part number i gave you? Sure its RHD? Did they say that its available then?

I'm interested! How do we do this then?

haywire;550912 said:
That front mat is the the part number i gave you? Did they say that its available then?

u've got pm

haywire;550912 said:
That front mat is the the part number i gave you? Sure its RHD? Did they say that its available then?

yes..as per your part number sir.

xstatic;550919 said:
yes..as per your part number sir.

Did you actually ask them if there's any in stock? My dealer in uk was saying the same thing...then when they ordered only they found out that its discontinued. Forgive my suspicion and sceptics but its been 5 months that I've been looking for that rubber mat.

haywire;550923 said:
Did you actually ask them if there's any in stock? My dealer in uk was saying the same thing...then when they ordered only they found out that its discontinued. Forgive my suspicion and sceptics but its been 5 months that I've been looking for that rubber mat.

alrite..will do that...

haywire;550930 said:
Thanks! I'm over excited now cant sleep! Its 6.30am here in UK hahahah

Sorry to wake you..lol...nway, just spoke to the dealers, apparently, the whole dubai ran out of stock..according to them, already sent a request order thru bmw germany and its dealer..now awaiting reply..most likly i'll get back to u by tomorrow..lets keep our fingers cross..hehehe...

Blackcat,
i need your chassis number in full...
btw, if u have the part number that would be excellent

xstatic;550947 said:
Sorry to wake you..lol...nway, just spoke to the dealers, apparently, the whole dubai ran out of stock..according to them, already sent a request order thru bmw germany and its dealer..now awaiting reply..most likly i'll get back to u by tomorrow..lets keep our fingers cross..hehehe...

Any word yet bro?

Emailed a few other sellers and all of them said no longer available. One seller who got his stock directly from germanny came back to me saying that the front ones are not available.

So, other than IF the Dubai dealer can come up with the item, or somebody is selling the item on eBay, I'm thinking of just buying the LHD front rubber mats and switch sides.

I called my local BMW dealer and they can order the LHD rubber mat directly from Germany for £29 + VAT (17.5%)

This is the RHD rubber mat (UK version), but the front mats are swapped (drivers mat should be on the right, but in this photo it is on the left)

4884850580_7cd90b6ed2.jpg

So in theory, if i were to buy the LHD mat and swap, there might be a few corners that might not fit, highlighted here:

4884856362_6f8af42991.jpg

So not sure about the parts where the bits that dont fit, do I cut them off or just let them fold up?

Do you guys think this can be done? Can somebody have a look in their car if this is possible to do? I dont have my car with me now so cant compare

haywire;551311 said:
Emailed a few other sellers and all of them said no longer available. One seller who got his stock directly from germanny came back to me saying that the front ones are not available.

So, other than IF the Dubai dealer can come up with the item, or somebody is selling the item on eBay, I'm thinking of just buying the LHD front rubber mats and switch sides.

I called my local BMW dealer and they can order the LHD rubber mat directly from Germany for £29 + VAT (17.5%)

This is the RHD rubber mat (UK version), but the front mats are swapped (drivers mat should be on the right, but in this photo it is on the left)

4884850580_7cd90b6ed2.jpg

So in theory, if i were to buy the LHD mat and swap, there might be a few corners that might not fit, highlighted here:

4884856362_6f8af42991.jpg

So not sure about the parts where the bits that dont fit, do I cut them off or just let them fold up?

Do you guys think this can be done? Can somebody have a look in their car if this is possible to do? I dont have my car with me now so cant compare

Bro, not nice to fold or cut them off la..Why insist need to use the ori rubber mat? Find some after market custom made mat also nice mar..

bmw7833;551413 said:
Bro, not nice to fold or cut them off la..Why insist need to use the ori rubber mat? Find some after market custom made mat also nice mar..

Not decided whether to go through with this yet, or just go with an aftermarket front floor mats like you say.

The thing that bugs me most is the aftermarket I'm looking at now is £39.99, as opposed to £29 for BMW originals :cry:

This is the alternative front mats - Cannon VS E39 specific mats

VS-front-wholemat-largep01208790090.jpg
VS-front-incar-largep11208790090.jpg
VS-front-closeup01-largep21208790090.jpg
VS-front-closeup02-largep31208790090.jpg

Should I just forget the genuine BMW one and just go with this? I already have the rear BMW originals.

Bro XSTATIC, any word from Dubai?

comparing the canon vs and the originals, i prefer the originals as the mats comes with clips that will hold it in place...
haywire,
maybe you should consider aftermarket ones instead of buyinh the LHD originals...it will look ugly if u wanna cut/fold sides that dont fit

Top Bottom