BMW Floor Mats

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
kayzhen911;550501 said:
u really did ur homework eh bro....

Thats funny because in school I'm always the one who had to stand in front of the class, or had the book thrown to my face by the teacher for NOT doing my homework. hahahaha:rolleyes:

R u guys just looking for only the driver side? i dont think they sell separately rite? btw, i might be able to source it out in dubai as the prices there are generally cheaper...btw, this is not a group buy as i'll be personally carrying them back...lets just wait while i contact the supplier and see what he has to say...

xstatic;550538 said:
R u guys just looking for only the driver side? i dont think they sell separately rite? btw, i might be able to source it out in dubai as the prices there are generally cheaper...btw, this is not a group buy as i'll be personally carrying them back...lets just wait while i contact the supplier and see what he has to say...

The original poster, 525i was looking for the driver's side carpet mat only.

We, on the other hand are looking for a complete set of genuine BMW rubber mats.

I thought UAE cars are LHD? How are you getting a RHD mats? But anyway, if you can find a genuine one, RHD I'm seriously interested

xstatic;550538 said:

Been keeping tabs on this thread with much interest :top:

You can count me in if its the real deal [BMW original] and if the price is right...

BTW, my ride is a pre-face lift E46 Coupe SMG.

Lemme know ya... Thanks.

BlackCat;550543 said:

You can count me in if its the real deal [BMW original] and if the price is right...

Lemme know ya... Thanks.

Bro, we are having this long conversation because there's a supply issue for the E39 mats.

I've never asked for a E46 mats myself, but my guess is you probably can still get them.

haywire;550545 said:
Bro, we are having this long conversation because there's a supply issue for the E39 mats.

I've never asked for a E46 mats myself, but my guess is you probably can still get them.

Oh... my bad bro.

After market mats for the E46 are still available out there but the quality is not the same as the original ones, while some are real rip-offs for the $$$ they charge. Original ones can be ordered thru some of the authorized service centers like Ingress but prices are pretty steep...

So I was just thinking, if there is a remote chance of getting an original RHD set for my E46 Coupe from bro xstatic while he's in Dubai, of course if the price is cheaper than getting here tho'.

some updates..
just called the supplier frm dubai, will have to place order frm germany, takes 12 days. Btw i'll only be in dubai on the 26th and will be back by 1st....part number 51478216208 (black only), comes in 4 pieces RHD as per my car chassis number...
price is rm 580 per set...
guys, rest assured the stuff are genuine bmw parts, as they are authorised dealer in dubai.. I've been buying parts with them for 2 yrs ++.

guys, i can carry a max of 4 sets...thats it...
Just a note...if there's any box or hard wrapping, i may nd to remove and just carry the mats (to avoid customs on arrival)
anyone interested, pls pm me for enquiries or can call me directly...zero-one-two 3233234.

BlackCat;550543 said:

Lemme know ya... Thanks.

black cat,
for e46 coupe, u need to give me your chassis number...( chassis number in full )
as for the e39, i just used my own chassis number. i believe there's no diff btwn all the other variants of e 39.

xstatic;550620 said:
some updates..
just called the supplier frm dubai, will have to place order frm germany, takes 12 days. Btw i'll only be in dubai on the 26th and will be back by 1st....part number 51478216208 (black only), comes in 4 pieces RHD as per my car chassis number...
price is rm 580 per set...
guys, rest assured the stuff are genuine bmw parts, as they are authorised dealer in dubai.. I've been buying parts with them for 2 yrs ++.

hi mate i've just ran a search on realoem.com for the part number you gave...thats a part number of a VELOUR mat not rubber mat. genuine BMW velour mat I have 2 sets already grey and black.

http://www.realoem.com/bmw/showparts.do?model=DT62&mospid=47546&btnr=51_3973&hg=51&fg=95&hl=15

xstatic;550820 said:
bro, they sell in a set of four...sorry man, cant help then.
cheers

No, the velour mats sell in a set of four, the rubber mats are sold separately front and back. Check the part number 82559405701 on Realoem.com here:

http://www.realoem.com/bmw/showparts.do?model=DT62&mospid=47546&btnr=51_4595&hg=51&fg=95

If they say no and only will sell one full set front and back I'll still want it. Cheers

PS: Can you check availability with them first, ask them to check if they can actually get it as I've asked some people who get their stock directly from Germany and the answer was BMW simply dont have any in stock anymore even in Germany.

xstatic;550823 said:
alrite...dubai is only 630am now, i'll call them later and i'll let u know how much...stay tuned..

Thanks man, much appreciated.

Top Bottom