Beware of THEFT, Klang

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

cas

Club Guest
had a bad day yesterday, parked my car at the parking infront of DiGi and went for a coffee wit my friend, i was sitting about 100 meter away, i wuz in d shop abt 1 1/2 hrs, went there at 1030hrs, when im back i found my driver passenger window is broken, and it look like they try to break the ignition holder and start the car, unfortunately my gf purse was left at the car, total lostCash Rm1,500Credit card was being use by the time i cal and cancel it Rm238my gf is way too smart she kept the atm card pin number in her purse by the time we called and block the card transaction was done Rm3,000 on RHB Atm card and RM3,000 in Maybank cardlodged a police report at klang station and back home...damn upset :(

the alarm didnt not trigger as the theft didnt open the door he sneak in from the window he broke

but i wonder how the alarm didnt trigger, becoz i still remember once i was waiting for my friend and i slept inside the car down his block so what i did was i locked the cart with alarm, and while i was sleeping inside the car when i move it did trigger the alarm

opposite of digi, next to the rhb bank, at klang town, i dont know what the jalan name, but there is a shell station next to it both side of the road next to BHP station

sorry to hear bout this ...

anyway hope the police will catch the culprits if they did use your ATM's as there are camera's there...

these day they thieves are using glass cutters instead of smashing the mirror ..happen to me long time ago ..

i seen my windows there is no any sign has been hit in the middle, it jus went it 4 box square jus like that i wonder how he did that

its not only in klang ..its happening everywhere..if the thief can spot something valuable in d car, its a lot potential that ur car will be robbed!!!

my friend inform me that i can go directly to the shell station with the police report to view the cam, according to my bank the transaction for the credit card was done at shell station jalan HUP KEE, but according to the policeman there is no such jalan in klang, anyone know, information could be really useful

cas;218626 said:
opposite of digi, next to the rhb bank, at klang town, i dont know what the jalan name, but there is a shell station next to it both side of the road next to BHP station

Oh, I know that place. It is one of busiest road in Klang. (from Federal Highway to Port Klang around Chi Lung-Mutiara Plaza).

btw, sorry for your lost...

all credit transaction got to have an authorization encoder. The credit card company should be able to tell you where is the transaction is made. If it a shell
petrol station, you might be in luck coz most of the shell station have security video.

Also, all ATM have video camera. Maybe you can call the bank where the withdrawal is made from the ATM machine and worked from there.

Sorry for your lost bro....

The Bank will have the exact time and date the Money was withdrawn from the ATM. You should engage your investigating officer from the police station and take him along to the bank to get the info. Then go to the said Shell Petrol station to view their video. If there's a cop with you - the bank & Shell station will surely cooperate and provide you with all the required information....

Go get those useless-sons-of-bitches man....

yeah but the policeman said there is no such jalan called jalan hup kee in klang, anyone know ?

bro, did a yellow page search and found the following.

It is NOT a Jalan but the name of the shop.

Info as follow:-

Hup Kee Service Station
No. 5857, Psn Raja Muda Musa, Klang
Tel :03 3371 2185
It a petrol station.

If I am not mistaken that is the road where your car have the break-in.

The SOB have the gut to break into you car and casually fill up the tank with
your credit card..

bro thanks so much, now i know where the bugger fill the petrol, which the station is so close from the place he break in my car, how dare he is, im going to the shell station with the seargent today

found the hup kee shell station which is located not far from the place where the culprit break into my car and fill fuel using my mastercard, i have spoke to the manager of the station, he inform me that he will view the camera today, will be going to see which culprit is that tonite after work... im gonna sue that bugger which break into my UDM

bro, maybe get your camera ready. Take the picture of the car and the culprit fron the CCTV and post it here.

bro once i got the picture for sure i will do that, if everything gone smooth and i can get his car plate number i can pursue this case to get him arrested, then for sure i will go to the station to see his FACE ! really, when i look my UDM im damn upset, cant believe what happened to her.. :(

im from wangsa maju bro but my fiancey is from klang... so i always come to klang

Top Bottom