Best Bodykit for E39

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Ya. MTEC is one of my personal favourites...especially those with Quad Exhaust. Hehehe....sexy babe! But would like to be more daring and customize something different.

Any M-tec, ACS or Alpina. Just not stock standard. I dun like standard car.:p

DD put in the M-tec kit, lower the car, 19" M-parrell rims..instant WOW !! who's that guy in the car ? hehehe

M-Sport

Daredevil said:
Ya. MTEC is one of my personal favourites...especially those with Quad Exhaust. Hehehe....sexy babe! But would like to be more daring and customize something different.

Mr Prez,
Looks like you kena racun "kaw kaw" from Pussy, Yazid, Bailey and others........, the guys are right, M-Sports looks good for E39! So, when are you going to take the "plunge"? ;)

BTW, i heard there's a last set of this kit available, about RM2500.00 for the complete set without the boot spoiler..

let me know once you make up your choice..

pussy

waaaaahhhhh pussy next year we will vote u for the Racun King bro..........

pussy said:
BTW, i heard there's a last set of this kit available, about RM2500.00 for the complete set without the boot spoiler..

let me know once you make up your choice..

pussy

Mr Pussy Galore....ori ah? Boleh tengok?

Jerman, what to do? Seems like even my anti-dote 'Buatan Jepun' also not working against these king of racuns.....damn it.:rolleyes:

go for it bro daredevil, at motorsport division all in RM4k incl. installation & paint works(front & rear) go DD go

funfer_fahrer said:
Don't la say like that..
Jerman, I need you!

hahahhahah...i didnt get it at first...but now I got it...:D

funfer_fahrer said:
Don't la say like that..
Jerman, I need you!

F Fahrer,
Now, how my friend? I need to hold your hands now! :mad: Mana mahu sembunyi kita punya kereta?

XXX, I thought you are my friend, leh??? :confused:

I ur friend mah...when did I say I not ur friend...ok here to proof Im ur friend.

STOCK STANDARD IS THE BEST...OK

Jerman said:
F Fahrer,
Now, how my friend? I need to hold your hands now! :mad: Mana mahu sembunyi kita punya kereta?

XXX, I thought you are my friend, leh??? :confused:

Jerman,

Sabar, sabar. Five years from now our UDMs are going to be the most sought after UDMs. Why? Because people will forget how the "original" 5 series looks like. Worst still, some people just don't have any idea how it looks (just like the Alpina case). People will tend to associate E39 with M-sport bodykit or anything sporty. I have a friend who still keeps his Mercedes Pagoda version in original condition. Guess what? Mercedes-Benz AG offered him a substantial amout of money to buy from him. Who says buying a car is a bad investment?:D

relax la guys, mula2 standard lama2 modofied. pelan pelan kayuh.
at least u drive e39 not like me only e36.:p

funfer_fahrer said:
Jerman,

Sabar, sabar. Five years from now our UDMs are going to be the most sought after UDMs. Why? Because people will forget how the "original" 5 series looks like. Worst still, some people just don't have any idea how it looks (just like the Alpina case). People will tend to associate E39 with M-sport bodykit or anything sporty. I have a friend who still keeps his Mercedes Pagoda version in original condition. Guess what? Mercedes-Benz AG offered him a substantial amout of money to buy from him. Who says buying a car is a bad investment?:D

F Fahrer,
That's was very comforting........shall we start getting some contacts from Munich now? :)

XXX, so you wanna put some downpayment on mine & Fahrer's or not? As Fahrer has put it, perhaps 5-8 years from now, you may double up your investment? ;)

InitialM, E36 will grow up to become E90 mah?

waaaaahhhhhh jerman u clever hah asking help from funfer to back u from all the RACUNS tat we've poisoned u hah, never mind wait til u meet us again ya, we will racun u like hell ya , wait u hah hehehe

Top Bottom