Best Bodykit for E39

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Daredevil

Founding Member
If you own or about to own an E39, which bodykit you reckon is most suitable?

m5 is almost the same as the mtec, except the mtec has the T in front chin plus the m5 has double exhaust exits.

ZOJAK..then its different from others...what for follow other people..cheh...
put front estima bumper, back use sri jaya bus bumper so that ur butt is well protected, sideskirt use ur wife one but of coz the one she never use aredilah
...hmmm the boot spoiler use what ah?...that want I dunnolah...u go make another poll...ok

XXX, you are really one 'Sei fai chai'! But that's a brilliant suggestion for those who want their E39 to look like a mutant. Hahahah.....

No need to racun....already overdosed long time ago...and I got all the antidote.;)

XXX said:
ZOJAK..then its different from others...what for follow other people..cheh...
put front estima bumper, back use sri jaya bus bumper so that ur butt is well protected, sideskirt use ur wife one but of coz the one she never use aredilah
...hmmm the boot spoiler use what ah?...that want I dunnolah...u go make another poll...ok

Oit...!!!!:mad: Thats a trademark name by me la...

Btw,.....DD??

Zojak!!!!

body kit

now if we look in motor trader,there are a lot of advertisement to upgrade bmw....there also E39 claimed with full M5 bodykit for sale..is it original M5 kit?how to recognise the ori and ciplak(fibre)????

cwk_ipoh said:
Anywhere to look at the alpina look? Have seen the AC n Mtec but not the alpina.:rolleyes:

That's the beauty of Alpina. Not many people know it actually exists. And very rare also.

funfer_fahrer said:
That's the beauty of Alpina. Not many people know it actually exists. And very rare also.

F fahrer,
I know you are always very resourceful...........share with us how an Alpina looks like. Better still, do a side by side comparison with a M5! ;)

Cheers

pussy said:
DD, go for M-tec.. got difference on fast road, better downforce..

I fully agreed with this kuching ..... I experience it personally.

yep me too guys, excellent downforce when u r at 180-200kmh or at any speed

Top Bottom