BCM 4000th Member

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

yeop

Club Guest
BMWClubMalaysia.com Forums Statistics
stats.gif
Threads: 8,007, Posts: 155,245, Members: 4,000, Active Members: 1,157 Welcome to our newest member, tsckksmg As at 11pm today, the official BMW Club Malaysia has already recorded 4000 members.Congratulations..! p.s: Waiting for the official launch of the club since officially registed by ROS recently, with the new guidelines, rules and regulations and the membership fees!

how much does a beemer cost...so I suppose exclusivity has a price...jeng jeng jeng

hidup YEOP i will vote u for the next committee member.....anyway good info bro.....as long as u wont vote for yrslf dah lah...........cheers

4000 members??? but Im sure many (thousands) are inactive or unused/abandoned nicks. So, having everyone to re-register when the membership and annual fees comes into effect would not only see a significant drop in numbers but we'll also have only the genuine enthusiaist!

Hope when the annual fees are enforced, you guys will find a convenient way for me to pay...

simple way, we divide the forum... if they pay, they get into the member directories.... but thats mean we have to flush the user database.... i know tom is ready for that:D

KL2DC said:
Hope when the annual fees are enforced, you guys will find a convenient way for me to pay...

I will come to DC to collect from u, a wonderful excuse for the club to fly me there..hehehe

Bailey said:
hidup YEOP i will vote u for the next committee member.....anyway good info bro.....as long as u wont vote for yrslf dah lah...........cheers

I'll talk to H.R.H Sultan Azlan Shah to put Yeop's name under the list of future Datukship recipients.:)

Dato' Yeop..Dato' Yeop ...Dato' Yeop How nice...

Top Bottom