Joining as Official Member for Year 2010

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.
hi, i wish to join but i registered the BM car under my wife name so it that possible?

rashidchew;571884 said:
hi, i wish to join but i registered the BM car under my wife name so it that possible?

Yes u may! Company car assigned to u also can.

AB, I have still not receive the starter pack...its been 3 months and i dont even get a chance to exercise my priviliged of being OM ( no membership card to get disc, no bmw club shirt and cap to put on...etc..etc) and year 2010 is coming to an end! Please try and help me look into the matter....
Thanks.

Wonder why xstatic have yet to receive his starter pack after 3 months??

Thought I just PM xstatic to explain our situation but since herbert also want to know, here goes..

Problem is the cap. The old batch quality and design not that good and it's out of stock anyway. So we found a better one where the cap is fully tailored locally and its going to be white in color, red sandwich with blue bottom shade. We also trying to embroid the emblem direct onto the cap, look neater but only to find out 2 days ago its not possible because insufficient space to clamp the cap onto the stitching machine. Now is plan B, to embroid on a piece of cloth like a badge, then sew the badge onto the cap. More work, more time. Now still waiting for the sample before we give proceed instruction. From there on, another 2 weeks wait.. :(

As for the rest of the item, all ready but since xstatic is in Rawang and the last we saw him was the GohTong Jaya breakfast 3 months ago, need to send the items ma. That's RM10.50 postage, despite we only collect RM10 postage upon sign up. I was thinking to get all items ready, then only wrap and go to courier company to send sekali gus, otherwise it will cost the club RM21 just to send the items separately and I got to run 2 trips to the courier company.

xstatic, if u visiting PJ in any of the evening, we can meet up to pass u whatever I have now and even return your RM10 postage. It will be great if you join us in our annual dinner or Friday TT. We have members coming from as far as Kuantan and Raub to join our regular Friday PJ TT and collect their starter pack.

We just wanted our member to get good quality items.. :(

astroboy;572733 said:
Thought I just PM xstatic to explain our situation but since herbert also want to know, here goes..

Problem is the cap. The old batch quality and design not that good and it's out of stock anyway. So we found a better one where the cap is fully tailored locally and its going to be white in color, red sandwich with blue bottom shade. We also trying to embroid the emblem direct onto the cap, look neater but only to find out 2 days ago its not possible because insufficient space to clamp the cap onto the stitching machine. Now is plan B, to embroid on a piece of cloth like a badge, then sew the badge onto the cap. More work, more time. Now still waiting for the sample before we give proceed instruction. From there on, another 2 weeks wait.. :(

As for the rest of the item, all ready but since xstatic is in Rawang and the last we saw him was the GohTong Jaya breakfast 3 months ago, need to send the items ma. That's RM10.50 postage, despite we only collect RM10 postage upon sign up. I was thinking to get all items ready, then only wrap and go to courier company to send sekali gus, otherwise it will cost the club RM21 just to send the items separately and I got to run 2 trips to the courier company.

xstatic, if u visiting PJ in any of the evening, we can meet up to pass u whatever I have now and even return your RM10 postage. It will be great if you join us in our annual dinner or Friday TT. We have members coming from as far as Kuantan and Raub to join our regular Friday PJ TT and collect their starter pack.

We just wanted our member to get good quality items.. :(

Actually, i have yet to receive any pm from you, thats why i started enquiring again. The last time you were saying that its because there's some problem with the Jdm number plate holder (mention in your previous posting) now cap pulak? anyway, really appreciate that you took the time to get back to me.

I really hope this can be sorted out soon.

AB,

Thanks for the info and your service to the community is indeed highly appreciated by all.

AB,

I envy your commitment and passion. Not that many would do as much as you did for the Club.

xstatic, the JDM plate is done and has been sitting in my trunk for more than a month now. Those who need it and came for our TT, has all got it. I'll be meeting the cap maker at noon in Subang today to check the mock.. If it looks nice, I will confirm on the spot, otherwise, I'll have to seek my fellow MC's approval if I have the slightest doubt in the mock.

Its good though since xstatic brought it up. Hope no one got pissed or offended in the process.

Cheers!

At your service,
AB :wink:

Fadhlan, PM me if you need more help in your little recruitment drive in your condo.. kudos! :top:

Update (year to date: 49),

October 2010:
1. nukerz
2. berw
3. maxxsp
4. kokwei9035

September 2010:
1. mell46
2. Simon Eng
3. Fadhlan
4. choq
5. szehoong
6. ssmann
7. kadir_rashid
8. masCH

August 2010:
1. sbq79
2. bongyt2
3. joeltee
4. harbhajan
5. rafamr
6. BarryMW
7. jry ng
8. mrwhy7
9. JAY E46
10. BMWood
11. Daiichi

July 2010:
1. docrayboy
2. skarl
3. xstatic

June 2010:
1. Jamesc
2. herbert
3. Safrul
4. Venceladus
5. HaqimRashid
6. yee7402
7. VKS
8. soorian
9. ArrioBMW

May 2010:
1. neohkw
2. hezryfx
3. Norudin (offline)

Apr 2010:
1. Kuganath
2. Chong82
3. SunnyPuan

Mar 2010:
1. longines
2. vish
3. haywire

Feb 2010:
1. fandango
2. haKKaMeE
3. deep3102

Jan 2010:
1. digitalpunk
2. Thomas Tan

astroboy;572946 said:
xstatic, the JDM plate is done and has been sitting in my trunk for more than a month now. Those who need it and came for our TT, has all got it. I'll be meeting the cap maker at noon in Subang today to check the mock.. If it looks nice, I will confirm on the spot, otherwise, I'll have to seek my fellow MC's approval if I have the slightest doubt in the mock.

Its good though since xstatic brought it up. Hope no one got pissed or offended in the process.

Cheers!

At your service,
AB :wink:

Fadhlan, PM me if you need more help in your little recruitment drive in your condo.. kudos! :top:

Bro AB,
Really appreciate what you have done...just brought it up because i thought you might have overlook the matter.
Since this is all about being a volunteer for the better of this club, i can understand, i hope there's no hard feelings on your side.
anyway, will contact you to make arrangement to collect it in pj instead of posting it.
Many thanks...really appreciate it...cold one is on me when we meet.

Cheers brader

Maxxsp,

Brudder, Welcome to the Club as an Official Member!

Into the Blue

dzuljazz2001;574648 said:
:smokin: to-date I hv yet to recieve my plate number holder ... :(:(:(

dzul, you should have collect it from AB lar at the last official TT. The stock alrady be replenished. Only the cap and keychain still out of stock. :wink:

Key chain sudah dapat.. :top: Genuine leather! :love: Still trying to perfect the cap. The mock still have few flaws which we think our members deserve better.. :(

Vendor will show us new material next week, possibly strapless. :eek:

astroboy;574751 said:
Key chain sudah dapat.. :top: Genuine leather! :love: Still trying to perfect the cap. The mock still have few flaws which we think our members deserve better.. :(

Vendor will show us new material next week, possibly strapless. :eek:

:wink: vendor coming topless ka? .... cabutzz...:vroam:

jarance;574687 said:
dzul, you should have collect it from AB lar at the last official TT. The stock alrady be replenished. Only the cap and keychain still out of stock. :wink:

:biggrin: thxs bro. maybe can collect during/after our AD, if I can free myself to come :top:

E60 OLDMAN;580641 said:
can i join in as 2011 official member?, in view of now is nov...

:wink: bro, I believe our CM can consider your membership application :top: .... just downlload the form (or I can have it faxed to you), fill it up and come to the TT this Friday and submit it to our "astroboy"....:):) :rock:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom