Bad Experience in SAPURA AUTO

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

soorian

Club Guest
Guys, Today, walked to Sapura Auto to buy an Bonet Emblem for my E46. The service advisor said, its best to bring my car here, because they need to put an special glue and it only takes 30min. then i decided to bring my car , they took 1 hour and half then said its done. When i went to delivery bay, nothing happend. and there is an scratch mark at my bonet, thier excuse was , they guy who doing this, is not around..Come on, to install an emblem you need an degree in Automobile ??? They still looking for an silicon glue, so i left the place and gonna go back at 5pm. i will see what have they done later....Full of shit man here....no urgency...

soorian;311354 said:
Guys,

Today, walked to Sapura Auto to buy an Bonet Emblem for my E46. The service advisor said, its best to bring my car here, because they need to put an special glue and it only takes 30min. then i decided to bring my car , they took 1 hour and half then said its done. When i went to delivery bay, nothing happend. and there is an scratch mark at my bonet, thier excuse was , they guy who doing this, is not around..Come on, to install an emblem you need an degree in Automobile ??? They still looking for an silicon glue, so i left the place and gonna go back at 5pm. i will see what have they done later....Full of shit man here....no urgency...

aiseh..hate this...

Park your UDM at the wrong place at the wrong time, that roundel will be gone in 60 seconds.. :D Didn't know its soo..... difficult to fix.. :p

Scratch? How bad? Maybe Meguiar ScratchX can help..

product_G10307.jpg

astroboy;311360 said:
Park your UDM at the wrong place at the wrong time, that roundel will be gone in 60 seconds.. :D Didn't know its soo..... difficult to fix.. :p

Scratch? How bad? Maybe Meguiar ScratchX can help..

product_G10307.jpg

Saw the Scratch X at parkson this afternoon. Not cheap.. :smokin: Thought of buying it to remove some minor scratch marks.

soorian.. Perhaps u can complain to BMW Malaysia on the ridiculous service? Taking a whole day to glue an emblem is totally utterly unacceptable for a BMW. If its a proton, it's a different story. Really! 8 years ago i had a brand new Perdana V6. Sent to proton for servicing and it took them the whole morning to just open the bonnet for oil change, only to be interrupted by their tea break:eek: ...

argh..difficult to get scratchX here in terengganu...but found one for stretch marks..:burnout:

I thought I saw some post regarding this ... maybe not in this forum.
I like the "special tool" required to do the job.
It is the plastic strap used to bound boxes.

DIY man! Those roundel you can buy. The silicon glue is ~ RM10/tube and you will have extra that you can use to fix your leaking roofs, sink, aquariums etc.
Actually, in the original installation, no silicon was use. But to discourage people from lifting the roundel off easily, you should use silicon.

Good luck

Soorian, you could have done it yourself. Just wrap a flat head screw driver with a piece of thick cloth to avoid scratching the bonnet. Stick it into the gap between the emblem and the bonnet and slowly ply it open in circular motion all around the emblem. It's just like opening a can of paint. What glue? It's a clip on emblem.

Daredevil;312020 said:
Soorian, you could have done it yourself. Just wrap a flat head screw driver with a piece of thick cloth to avoid scratching the bonnet. Stick it into the gap between the emblem and the bonnet and slowly ply it open in circular motion all around the emblem. It's just like opening a can of paint. What glue? It's a clip on emblem.
yes, i did it myself on my E46 as well, its exactly like what DD mention above. i didnt apply any glue at all, it wont fly off coz its tightly fit with both the emblem leg press into the bonnet emblem hole (just like closing back the paint can)

Thanks for all your Commnets Bro...They have typical Attitue. They polish the Scrtach mark, after i complain..so now the mark is barely seen...

??? Replace Emblem no need put any glue meh......???? If touch wood next time when the emblem have any thing happen then U will be really headache when U wanna remove it.... Just buy the new emblem with new grommet (Rubber Holder) I think RM3 per piece then OK lor.... No Need Put Glue

soorian;312436 said:
Thanks for all your Commnets Bro...They have typical Attitue. They polish the Scrtach mark, after i complain..so now the mark is barely seen...

but there still scratch mark...arghhhhh....

Top Bottom