Arsetro

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
bmwky;204317 said:
there is one at jalan pasar beside RHB bank. opens only in the evening. not as good as the northern variety but i think is good enuf for your pork fix.

solli xxx for hijacking your thread. your asstero case ah, ask the fella to come and walk to your house from his van to refund you the RM80. then YOU walk to the van and buy it from him @ 55 bux kautim?

Yeah the porridge not too bad except they dont have fried intestines. There is one more in Cheras, near HVD that is pretty good too. The other one out of the Klang Valley is Seremban, with excellent steamed chicken.

theCROW;204695 said:
i thought when u get 2nd decoder, the subscription for it much cheaper? no?

aiyo Im suppose to be bad mouthing astrolah not sell astro...:mad: :D

yes current offer is 50% of subscription if you get/buy a second decoder.... that means to say you can take whatever package and its 50% off but min package cost must be more than rmXX but your bound by contract to Astro for 2 years if Im not mistaken.

woi sifu wong this thread abt ARSETROlah not abt porridge...:D

ah lian;204193 said:
mrs. xxx never skol them properry isit???

need back up ARSETRO skin very thick either that or they are very dumb and dont understand what is happening...

XXX;204710 said:
need back up ARSETRO skin very thick either that or they are very dumb and dont understand what is happening...

Had my fair share of frustration dealing with Arsetro too. Had not been getting the Arsetro Guide for some months. Before that, no problems. Anyway, trying to get them on the phone was like :mad: :mad: . Send e-mail, no response. In the end, managed to get them on the phone. Well, the guide was delivered for some months and then again it mysteriously stopped....:confused: So, the process starts again.

Me thinks their arse is very thick liao. Kick them so many times also don't move one. Oh, they can be dumb at the same time too. Better give them a new nick... "ASS"TRO, for being stubborn and dumb as an "ass" (as in donkey).

The thing is with Arsestro, is they don't have to be any good as the choice is them or crap local TV.

XXX;204773 said:
that practically leaves us with no choice...

Well, ASSTRO has the monopoly... look what happened to MiTV???? That is the problem with a monopolistic market... the consumers got no choice.:( :(

Haiyya Sifu XXX, apa bising-bising, just pay la ... or keep quiet ...... or become like me .... no Asstro at home. ...... ASS ada lah.

If got no astro have to talk to the wife, so lesser of two evils haha.

Yeah what happened to that MiTV? Heard about it four years ago, was like locally broadcasted cable TV, now mati?

Man after ten minutes of RTM I lose the will to live.

even though if there was MITV...free TV would be better...why you think they are unheard off now? bcos the programmes they carried is 10X worst than what you would get from TV1..anyway I think afew of you missed the point here..
its not abt the RM25 its how they treat you...just bcos there are no competitors
their customer service are taught to tell its customers to take it or leave it.
Is this acceptable?

I see what you mean, if we were talking Europe or US this would be totally unacceptable. But over here complaining seems to be frowned upon, when I start in my wife shuffles off to the background for fear of embarrasment.

The culture here seems to be, and plz correct me if I'm wrong, if ripped off, treated bad just don't go there again.

Behaviour which would warrant a good punch in the face elsewhere, is just shrugged off. Once folks realise some kind of consumer rights it's just gonna go on and on.

MR XXX . since you're a Manyak kaya man...why don't you get your self the parabola .... more channels and no need to run up and down .... and also can watch XXX rated movies too ...nehhh

ICEMAN 13;205037 said:
MR XXX . since you're a Manyak kaya man...why don't you get your self the parabola .... more channels and no need to run up and down .... and also can watch XXX rated movies too ...nehhh

Just noticed my local Esso station got on of dem, so that's what they up to all day hehe

dumeort;205072 said:
where to buy the parabola ?

no need to buy. Just use old golf umbrella and line it with aluminium foil.. got the idea from "ET". :D

ET

jarance;205085 said:
no need to buy. Just use old golf umbrella and line it with aluminium foil.. got the idea from "ET". :D

theres d good one!!!!

If you go to the Arsetro website, your IE tab will say "Astro :: Making Your Life Richer"

Can any IT savvy person help me to change this tab on my computer? I want to see "Astro :: Making AK's Life Richer" on the tab instead, coz I like my tabs to tell the truth.......

484929820_1a99e82335.jpg

I saw some private satellite dishes mushrooming. Where can one get hold of one? Apparently installation can be DIY.

OSFlanker;211816 said:
If you go to the Arsetro website, your IE tab will say "Astro :: Making Your Life Richer"

Can any IT savvy person help me to change this tab on my computer? I want to see "Astro :: Making AK's Life Richer" on the tab instead, coz I like my tabs to tell the truth.......

and I would like mine to be ARSETRO: Take it or #%&* Off...

Astro is increasing its subscription beginning July by RM5 to RM10.....

Top Bottom