Anyone got their F30 LCI yet?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Orion

Club Guest
Since the new LCI is just out, anyone here driving the new model?

How does it feel like compare to the older F30? or the E90?

Any major issues / complaints yet?

Thanks!

saw a few units on the road...i guess the owners are enjoying their ride and a bit too soon to share on issues.
Keep Calm & Enjoy The Ride :)

just got my M-Sport version. happy to be back to the bm family :67: the ride is a bit stiff may be from the 18" and M suspension but not complaining. steering is sharp.

the LED

some M logos

some freebies thrown in

Congrats on your purchase! Care to share which dealer you bought your car from and how you managed to get the freebies? The kidney grille ///M decal is also a freebie by them or 3rd party? Thanks.

One thing that i absolutely hate is that start/stop function. The engine cuts off immediately after the car stopped. Darn annoying. Will be getting it removed on my 1st service.

Johnwade said:
Hmm can you officially remove that ASS function though?
That thing annoys me too sometimes. Not sure about the new F30, but it cant be permanently/officially disabled in my F10.

First time hitting the highway this morning and vibration set in at 120 and got worse at 140. Went for wheel balancing and walah all good now.

Wow, don't they do the wheel balancing and alignment before they deliver the car ?

They do the balancing coz have those weight stuck on the rim.....whether they did a good job or not is another story

Johnwade said:
Hmm can you officially remove that ASS function though?
The default setting can be changed to off (ie. ASS is not active) through programming.

My 1 week old car front tyre kena punctured by a big screw......now can appreciate run flats :D

Hi All,

Just collected my 320i LCI recently (mid Jan16). Great car. But a bit early to comment on any adverse issues. However upon collecting it I was pleasantly surprised to find features like full keyless entry and auto opening of the booth by placing your foot under the back bumper. These features were not stated in the brochure.

Car handles well, suspension is more comfortable than the MSport (which I test drove).

Tool Man said:
Hi All,

Just collected my 320i LCI recently (mid Jan16). Great car. But a bit early to comment on any adverse issues. However upon collecting it I was pleasantly surprised to find features like full keyless entry and auto opening of the booth by placing your foot under the back bumper. These features were not stated in the brochure.

Car handles well, suspension is more comfortable than the MSport (which I test drove).
Wow, thats so nice, wonder if we can get these features install on our pre-LCI F30 at BMW centres now that it is available on the latest model.

Tool Man said:
.........However upon collecting it I was pleasantly surprised to find features like full keyless entry and auto opening of the booth by placing your foot under the back bumper. These features were not stated in the brochure.
then the salesperson who sold you did a lousy job :D :D

318i reporting in... Gotta love the apps that control the car :) n freaking hate the ASS function!

Top Bottom