anyone for tennis in da house?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Alamak, I can't make it on 14th :(

Calling calling NKTOB, udm68, Mont-O..........

Hi guys & gals,

Suddenly the thread went quiet?....Elwine30, I'm game for other days if you are ok as well...and this is open to others who are interested to play on other days as well...However, due to the constraints of my job..I may not be able to be very regular weekly..:)

Anyway,sorry if I didn't answer to the previous suggestion even with Elvine30 responding...by the time I checked the thread again & Elvine30's reply came up it was too late to do any reservations..

Cheers :)

I want to play but I'm a total virgin in this.. who can give me some free lessons?! :love:

me tooo... never play before :D can join aaaa.. who can lend me his/her racket?

nazrie;502409 said:
me tooo... never play before :D can join aaaa.. who can lend me his/her racket?

Let's go. Don't worry i have 3 rackets :)

astroboy;502404 said:
I want to play but I'm a total virgin in this.. who can give me some free lessons?! :love:

It's better to break your virginity with a tennis ball rather than a golf ball. :sleep:

astroboy;502404 said:

if u want to go..text me aaa...and i will bring teh o ais buih banyak2...so u will know how to play there n then...heehe

sounds like fun guys. can i join too?....only tennis i played is on the table! playing "ping-pong" can also mean something else these days....kekekeek!

I'm interested, but only free on Sunday evenings. Let me know when y'all are playing:)

calling grace.....

or is she travelling again after all the kangkong counting....

Grace is in land down under.. hopping with the kangaroos.. and counting crocodiles.. :eek:

My 11 year old son took some lessons but stop after his mother discovered his school result is in inverse relation with the number of tennis lessons he attended.. :eek: Now I get to break my virginity with his RM600 Babolat racket.. :p

astroboy;502607 said:
Grace is in land down under.. hopping with the kangaroos.. and counting crocodiles.. :eek:

My 11 year old son took some lessons but stop after his mother discovered his school result is in inverse relation with the number of tennis lessons he attended.. :eek: Now I get to break my virginity with his RM600 Babolat racket.. :p

RM600 babolat racquet for a 11 year old ah??? lucky kid dei, I pinjam from you when we play ya:D

QD250;502599 said:
calling grace.....

or is she travelling again after all the kangkong counting....

I just got back, kekeke!

Am ok for anyone to organise the session, prefer weekends lah. Just post the venue, date & time. There are some rusty tennis kaki's in the club :top:

was hoping for you to orgynice....

sure ramai mau datang....

hahahahah

Top Bottom