anyone for tennis in da house?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Managed to get 1 court only for 2 hours.

Date: 29 Nov (Sat)

Time: 8-10am

Venue: Jalan Duta Tennis Courts - Outdoor Court #1

Confirmed can make it
1) gracetcp
2) climenta (tentative)
3)
4)

Would love to join up if I'm in town on the 29th. What happened to the rest of the em la:rolleyes:?

Confirmed can make it
1) gracetcp
2) climenta (tentative)
3) udm68
4)
5)
6)

Confirmed can make it
1) gracetcp
2) climenta (tentative)
3) udm68
4) nktob
5)
6)

Let's hope the weather permits.

Those coming please bring some balls ya. See u on sat.

gracetcp;375639 said:

Fellas, you've been warned. Pls make sure y'all bring em along:biggrin:

gracetcp;375639 said:

For sure we will bring our PERSONAL BALLS along.

Is it OK that I buy a few cans of TENNIS BALLS and share the cost among those of us turning up on Sat?

And those ppl who have list their their names earlier on, where r u? Have u forgotten?

udm68;376006 said:
For sure we will bring our PERSONAL BALLS along.

Is it OK that I buy a few cans of TENNIS BALLS and share the cost among those of us turning up on Sat?

And those ppl who have list their their names earlier on, where r u? Have u forgotten?

Sure Señor68, all costs incurred are to be split among the players. 6-9 tennis balls should be allright;)

climenta-325i;376108 said:
Sure Señor68, all costs incurred are to be split among the players. 6-9 tennis balls should be allright;)

I managed to get some balls from my company's sports club but they are used ones. Have about 10 balls.

I already bought 2 cans of new BALLS!

I think we shd have enough for this round, we just play play dulu...

See u guys then...

:top:

Nice session today...thx to grace for the court arrangements.

To udm68, nice "tennis" family...all so fit & terror! Esp your "never say give" up attitude partner!

Next game @ Duta Court 1, Dec 13 8am-10am booked.

See you guys...

Hey folks, sorry I was unable to make it yesterday. Had some personal stuff to attend to urgently, will try to make it the next time around. Cheers:top:

THks 2 Grace 4 the court booking. Great workout with u all. Both of u not 2 bad urself. Andrew the Partner maybe "kiasu lah" Yesterday nite said 2 tired 2 cook!

udm68;377129 said:
THks 2 Grace 4 the court booking. Great workout with u all. Both of u not 2 bad urself. Andrew the Partner maybe "kiasu lah" Yesterday nite said 2 tired 2 cook!

Ha ha ha ha, good excuse to eat out :)

It was a great workout & we should do it as regular as we can NKTOB & Udm68+family.....I mean play tennis.

udm68;377129 said:

Aiyor...you guys are so fit! Some more regular weekly tennis!

Me, after so long break...(2 yrs!)..all rust and aches all over. "Massage" was the call of the day after walking a bit "senget" for the whole weekend!

Andrew, make sure it's only purely MASSAGE:wink:

Grace, if the Monsson cup drive in on this weekend, then I have 2 skip the tennis session.

udm68;377393 said:
Andrew, make sure it's only purely MASSAGE:wink:

Grace, if the Monsson cup drive in on this weekend, then I have 2 skip the tennis session.

Oh..don't worry then, I'll have grace all to myself!...if we have a session this Sat.

Anyway, foot massage was agonising tht day!

Grace, keep us posted :top:

Top Bottom