Anybody tried Air Cool

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Ade

Club Guest
Hi Guys,Anybody tried Air Cool? Was thinking about tinting and came across this. They claim to have higher heat rejection that V-kool, rike cool and eco-tint....Comments, suggestions.....plzzzz......I used Rike Cool in my previous car before and the tint got hazy after 3 years....... :huh:

Just tinted Ultra Cool on my wife's car, lots of colour to choose. Been using V-Kool for 5 yrs on my previous car, till now still OK. But V-Kool is not that compatible with SmartTAG

What model of Vkool u guys using? How much? PM me the price and location u guys did...will look into it..but abit expensive lo...if i can get compatible tints at much lower price, i dun mind..

Read an article saying that Air Cool is on sale. Tint whole car @ $250 nett. Many color to choose, anybody tried that? How's the result?

And so I heard their top of the range is RM1000 for whole car if u have a citibank credit card.

I did my car last 2 weeks with aircool...cost me RM9XX. So far I am happy with it.

Ok i think i was one of the first users of Air cool.. since their first shop opened is near my place.

Had them on my car for close to 3years now and its still good. In fact the lady boss was pleasant enough to give me a free tint for me when i went back to did a replacement due to a scratch on the tint (My power window motor was the culprit).

So far no sign of fading, peeling etc.. still look exactly like the day it came out from the shop. :D

Popin...long time no hear from you....

Anyway, can u PM me the price and grade of your tint..I was thinking of their natural color..but dunno worth it onot..RM1000..shit lah..and my frens are asking me to go for the 300 400 bucks tints..they claim its the same just marketing strategy...

Comments?

I have friends who did the 300-400 bucks tints and now their tints are peeling off and fading.. hehe..

Ade: uve got PM

Originally posted by Breakpopin@Aug 23 2005, 05:05 PM
Ok i think i was one of the first users of Air cool.. since their first shop opened is near my place.

Had them on my car for close to 3years now and its still good. In fact the lady boss was pleasant enough to give me a free tint for me when i went back to did a replacement due to a scratch on the tint (My power window motor was the culprit).

So far no sign of fading, peeling etc.. still look exactly like the day it came out from the shop. :D
where's the shop actually? i'm quite interested with this air cool thing.

Top Bottom