Another episode of newbie-featuring Mell46

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

mell46

Official Member
Hi and salam to all,Im newbie here but im sure I've met some of u before. Ermm...kind of late coz hardly to sleep as im gonna get my new 'bini' this coming monday. Hope someone can guide me to the journey of ultimate driving experience....:top:

Hi again,

I baru jumpe this template...huhu

# -What do you drive: e39 525. '02 model

# -Male / Female : Male....(if female must strong impact this thread)huhu

# -Picture of you(optional)..laterlah...

# -Location: Pandan Indah

# -Occupation: Businessman

# -How you came about to know bmwclubmalaysia.com?: Friends

# -When was it? : 2002

# -What were you expecting or purpose coming to bmwclubmalaysia.com? friends, knowledge & networking

# -What do you expect from bmwclubmalaysia.com in the next 1-2 years? needs more friends in same hobby..bimmer

# -What are you planning to do in the next 2-3years? be 1 of sponsor to this club i guess....

Hi Mell...welcome on board bro...erm.. Pandah Indah? My mechanic Albert is there too, maybe we can catch up someday...

mell46;558626 said:
# -What are you planning to do in the next 2-3years? be 1 of sponsor to this club i guess....

Wow, what business u in?

Bro Mell46 called me this morning about his new "bini" e39 525i year 2002 UK specs. His new "bini" is now at workshop undergoing minor repairs & service and needed some advice. He will be joing us as Official member.

Welcome to the our Club.

mell46, good to have u with us! Awaiting for your membership form and don't forget to fill in the Introducer's section.. :top:

bmw7833;558678 said:
Wow, what business u in?

Bro bmw7833,

No lah...just small potato business. But we can talk bout it later...hoho....:top:

herbert;558696 said:
Bro Mell46 called me this morning about his new "bini" e39 525i year 2002 UK specs. His new "bini" is now at workshop undergoing minor repairs & service and needed some advice. He will be joining us as Official member.

Welcome to the our Club.

So many thanks to Mr. Herbert, (u ar very helpful!)

Cant hardly wait to meet my first guru in this club, hope gonna meet u within this week as the foreman told me a bit delay coz of minor repairs & JPJ procedures. Maybe the wedding ceremony held on Tuesday evening...Khehkhekhe....but somehow try to get u on monday. We can' lepak' at the workshop together.:smokin:

...newbie with 4 posts but already official member...caya sama lu....welcome to the club!

Welcome to BMWCubMalaysia forum & congrat on becoming official member:top:

Top Bottom