Amature Detailers' Gatherings and Workshop

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

KrisMas

Club Guest
How many of you would be interested?A few of us are planning to do one in May so that we could get together and learn from each other what we've learned about detailing. So far we've also gotten hold of a couple of 'big guys' to show us the way and all we need now is a date that's convenience for most, if not all, that's interested.So far the outline would be methods of polishing, protecting and maintaining the look of your ride and we're down to 2 dates.The workshop would be showcasing some of the renowned brand like Menzerna, Meguiar's, Zaino, Dodo Juice, etc. and not to mention our proud Malaysian own brand Osren. So if any of you are interested, could you please put your name down under the preferred date. Thanks guys.16/51.2.23/51.2.Best of regards.

Same with me ... both day are ok :D

16/5

1. CleanWorldPeace
2. B33MER

23/5

1. CleanWorldPeace
2. B33MER

looking forward to it :D

Thanks for your support kevster30, I hope we can make it a constructive outing for all of us.

16/5
1. CleanWorldPeace
2. B33MER
3. kevster30

23/5
1. CleanWorldPeace
2. B33MER
3. kevster30

I can try and arrange some for you if you want. What are you looking for?

Hi Guys,

:top:From what I can gather through the threads, Kevster30 is a pro at this. I am sure we are going take away something really useful after this workshop. Looking forward to it...:top:

CleanWorldPeace;410816 said:
Hi Guys,

:top:From what I can gather through the threads, Kevster30 is a pro at this. I am sure we are going take away something really useful after this workshop. Looking forward to it...:top:

Not a pro...just have some experience and am willing to share some ideas with fellow members.

Seems lately, the ppl here are more concerned about the size of their engines/rims rather than the appearance of their cars.......hhhhhheeeehehehe:wink:

Well, I think it'd be a good opportunity to know how to give those beautiful engines, rims, tires, etc. the rightful pampering and TLC.

Regards.

B33mEr;410678 said:
Same with me ... both day are ok :D

looking forward to it :D

B33mer will always go for such classes. Where there's waxing and SONAXes, he'll be there. :D

Eggie86;410896 said:
B33mer will always go for such classes. Where there's waxing and SONAXes, he'll be there. :D

LOL ... you're joining meh??? Come and put your name on the list bro ... rugi kalau tak datang :D

Hey azeezee, nice to see you hanging about these forums too haha. I'm wondering, where will the venue be for these workshops?

KrisMas;410763 said:
I can try and arrange some for you if you want. What are you looking for?

Sorry, suddenly looks like I can't make it on either of the dates.
I'm after some Menzerna PF203S or IP 3.01RD as I'm running out of IP.

Do you have the address or phone number for Menzerna?
Someone (i think slk) gave me the contact number before but I lost it.

evilnickwong;410999 said:
Hey azeezee, nice to see you hanging about these forums too haha. I'm wondering, where will the venue be for these workshops?
Tentatively the same place that we had our last workshop, at Taman Wahyu, Jalan Ipoh.

maxxsp;411121 said:
Sorry, suddenly looks like I can't make it on either of the dates.
I'm after some Menzerna PF203S or IP 3.01RD as I'm running out of IP.

Do you have the address or phone number for Menzerna?
Someone (i think slk) gave me the contact number before but I lost it.
I don't have the local dist contacts. I'll ask slk if he still have it. Will get back to you on this.

Regards.

Oopies...

Just been advised by my better half that there is a wedding dinner in Ipoh on May 16th, so I am afraid I need to excuse myself on this date. Hope nothing comes up on 23rd May..:top:

Updated:

16/5
1. B33MER
2. kevster30

23/5
1. CleanWorldPeace
2. B33MER
3. kevster30

B33mEr;410958 said:
LOL ... you're joining meh??? Come and put your name on the list bro ... rugi kalau tak datang :D

I'm not sure whether I can make it bro. Haha. But it should be nice if can leave my car there, so you guys boleh give some nice TLC. Get rid of those water marks, swirls etc. :D Kekeke.

That's an interesting offer....we've still yet to decide who's car we're going to use for the demo.....you're serious???

Bro eggie is some one that holds true to his word ... lol thanks bro eggie for donating ur ride wakaka

Top Bottom