Alignment workshops - Pls recommend

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
tIANcI;802266 said:
Time to drop Speedline and try MPS
You should bro! Then while waiting for them to kautim your alignment, walk over to Motorsport Playground and get some customized CRaZy stickers :p

try Goh Swee Hin Pirelli at Glenmarie.

BenedictC;802067 said:
Does Manji still personally do it at MPS?

I heard there is a place in Glenmarie which may be better than. Anyone have any idea where is this place? I think the guy's name is Sun.

tIANcI;802266 said:

i would second that as it seems that they only know how to wash the rims. they did mine 4 times over (pulling left side) and finally to cover up the incompetency, they just blamed the 8months old Michelins.

stay away man!

The unbeatable champion stil MPS sunway although it takes long time and a bit pricey...but they know what they are doing...

Did my last one at Heap Soon, Segambut. Alignment + off and on-wheel balancing as part of the package for my rims refurb. Not sure about the normal price but they are very attentive and took almost 1.5 hours for everything. Good thing is they are not packed hence more time spent for each car.

They will be listed as one of my top 3 in KL/PJ, the rest will be MPS @ Sunway and Ah Man Tyre @ Seri Kembangan.

I just did my balancing and alignment on my e39 a few days back.
The name of the shop is PS Tyres and it is located near Tesco Puchong.
The work was done by a guy by the name of Kumar.
He was meticulous, and really took the time to get my alignment into tip-top condition.
I think this is the best alignment work I have experienced on my car.

Did my alignment+balancing at Silicon Auto, Bandar Baru Bangi (Section 8 near opposite Mutiara Bangi). Not good :(. Car still vibrate at 60km/h - 70km/h.

Need to try MPS this weekend.

Bro...did mine at ah man (silverstone) signboard across pkns bangi. Result was excellent. Might want to give it a try.

consoglieri;808753 said:
Bro...did mine at ah man (silverstone) signboard across pkns bangi. Result was excellent. Might want to give it a try.

Ah Man Tyre is famous for their workmanship. They still do alignment the manual way without machine right?

Yup...they spend almost 2 hours on my car alone. The charge was below 200 which is a bargain cos the manhour spend. Result was marvellous and they even recommend when the next service would be. All in all, was very satisfied with them.

tIANcI;802266 said:

i second that, as they know only to wash rims!
std excuse
- this car always pull to left.
- yr tayar not good.

doing business just by BS.

wingzee;808756 said:
Ah Man Tyre is famous for their workmanship. They still do alignment the manual way without machine right?

Agree with consoglieri. Did mine 2 days ago at Ah Man for on wheel balancing. Ride now is smooth without any vibrate.

Definitely recommended for those living bangi area.

yup< when its done correctly< its such a joy.. other wise.. literally pain in the hind..

i have resorted to bringing my own strings, a lead weight and measuring tape.. all in all i am paying them to do the adjustment, use of space and undercarriage space. never relied onteh computer again.. . normally it will take about 30 mins if the listen to me.. otherwise end up in argument. hehehe thats the downside of knowing everything to the basic knowing most machines are not calibrated.

consoglieri;808761 said:
Yup...they spend almost 2 hours on my car alone. The charge was below 200 which is a bargain cos the manhour spend. Result was marvellous and they even recommend when the next service would be. All in all, was very satisfied with them.

for balancing.. its a bloody black art! $#@#$$$#!#@%^

still have to suck up to some of the old sifus..

Yes. Thanks everyone. Was just thinking where to send my car for alignment and balancing this weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just like everyone i too faced the same predicament in finding a reliable alignment shop. Have found a very gokd one in taman megah as ss23/11 in Sunny tyre shop. Top notch equipment, great service and alright price. Usually see lots of Porsche, audi and ferrari in this shop when ever I send any of my cars there

Sorry guys every one talking about MPS is very good l m not sure they good or not l send my e39 still can't solve my rear tyre alignment is eating up from inner side.

Anyone recommend reliable tyre alignment shop area PJ /subang

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry guys every one talking about MPS is very good l m not sure they good or not l send my e39 still can't solve my rear tyre alignment is eating up from inner side.

Anyone recommend reliable tyre alignment shop area PJ /subang

Top Bottom