Tyre balancing issue

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Hi Mtigo, can u explain in details why control arm bushings need to be checked? btw, how do we know that that bushings are out?

GMENG;627088 said:
OIC, Abuhasan, I saw that shop & they are very big with all the rims on the 1st flr. I remember trying to call them some time ago with regards to their sales on Shell Helix 0W40 but nobody picked up. I called them few days and still nobody seemed to be picking up. Ok. I'd try to drop by next Monday.. Thnx..

bro,
the shop that i meant is the next one.
just left my black coupe there for 2-3 weeks rejuvenation project.

Hi AbuHasan, just did my on-wheel balancing. So far so good. This coming Wed/Thurs will be going outstation and will see how their services perform. Btw, saw ur "4545" coupe. Very canggih:)

abuhasan;628115 said:
TQ bro. Hopefully ur balancing/alignment would b ok & gudluck on ur journey.

Hi bro, journey was good. Tyre quite smooth. Vibrations were markedly down. I think they are good. Thnx.

GMENG;629367 said:
Hi bro, journey was good. Tyre quite smooth. Vibrations were markedly down. I think they are good. Thnx.

Thru my experience they r good. Alredy 4 yrs there i never hv any problem on tires.

balancing for sure - I had same problem with my e46, i got the same shop to balance 3 times and got vibrations at different speeds... 3rd time lucky though it got sorted.

Top Bottom