A TopleZZ Cuppa@ttdi no.2

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

sanjay nv

Club Guest
Hello... matez+fair maidenz,any1 up for a cuppa this FRIDAY@TTDI? [the goody joint behind the market].if yes,DO BRING YOUR BEAUTIEZ - TOPLEZZ or covered,no prob. Shall we say anytime after 9? Another cuppa TOPLESS will be zmokin. goodday,come if you can.CHEERZ

There's the Official TT this Friday. Maybe you can rally the "Topless" ones there instead :)

Guys..y not everyone meet at TTDI then top down n go elsewhr to TT..wat say u guys...??

dear mates,

this friday is my girl's birthday I gotta bring her somewhere after work.
meet you guys another time =(

KenLim;340458 said:
dear mates,

this friday is my girl's birthday I gotta bring her somewhere after work.
meet you guys another time =(

NO WORRIEZ,MATE.
BUT WELL IF U CAN SQUEEZE SOME TIME,ONLY IF.....THE TOPLEZZ FELLOWSHIP WILL PROMIZE UR LOVELY GAL AND U, A WONDERFULL "5 or 10 MINUTEZ" TIME,BE REST ASSURED. IF NOT NO WOORRIEZ BUDDY THEREZ ALWAYS ANOTHER TIME. THE IMPORTANT THING IS U HAVE A NICE ONE.

Jeffroom;340378 said:
Guys..y not everyone meet at TTDI then top down n go elsewhr to TT..wat say u guys...??

GOODONE BUDDY! YOU DESIRE IT,WE FOLLOW.

Don't have a topless ride, neither will my partner be willing to go topless, therefore only possiblility is me going topless, but thenagain...doubt everyone will be puking all night long....hahahaha

KenLim;340637 said:
lol i'll be in sunway hotel, avanti (the restaurant for the bday dinner tho) :wink:

What a coincidence, The Club Official TT will be just opposite, at Borneo Rain Forest from 10pm to late do pop by if you can and put the faces to the nicks.

So guys we meet at TTDI say around 9pm then we convoy to sunway la...ok or not?

Jeffroom;340667 said:
So guys we meet at TTDI say around 9pm then we convoy to sunway la...ok or not?
like i said,wish it,and we'll do it.anythingz cool for me.

my dinner is around 7:30ish lol

anyways, if you guys see a z4 parking in sunway hotel and not in the TT it would most probably be me.

a lil clue here, my number plate is the same as the chill out bar at the ascott apartments KL.

Hi guys,

Better half and myself decided to invest in a 3 months old pre-owned Z4. Will be getting the car next week. Looking forward to catch up on some tt at TTDI.

CleanWorldPeace;342805 said:
Hi guys,

Better half and myself decided to invest in a 3 months old pre-owned Z4. Will be getting the car next week. Looking forward to catch up on some tt at TTDI.

congratz mate,zoooomby.u'll be amongst some of the zazzest matez.

CleanWorldPeace;342805 said:
Hi guys,

Congratulations on your investment, and also welcome to the club. please introduce yourself to everyone in the newbie section..

Top Bottom