A Topless Cuppa@ttdi

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
The Z series TT was rather a small do on a wet night.....

Those present were Jeffroom, Andrew ( jeff's buddy) Sanjay and his lovely wife.

Only 2 Zs were there as Sanjay's lady, had a malfuntion steering as he was leaving his house!

So here are some photos of the the 2 Zs for you folks to enjoy! :rock:

Andrew's babe

Jeffroom's hottie

footnote: as these babes were so hot, I just forgot the human element in my photos and did not take any shots of those "humans' present! :36:

Awesome!! sorry guys i am abroad......will join the next one!!! Cheers!! lets Z'um!!!

Sure Franco..no worries!!...will be joining the club soon...How is sanjay Z4 doing?

Sorry Jeffroom.. was working too hard for all the members..

see you soon on the Offcial TT.

only 2 z? well.... nice looking cars there and as usual... DON the man!

Sorry guys! Had to work late that night. Another time perhaps!

Cheerio

Hello fellas! Here I am...nice meeting you guys the other day and will be posting soon :D

AndrewKOON;311875 said:
Hello fellas! Here I am...nice meeting you guys the other day and will be posting soon :D

Andrew!! Great having you here mate! Welcome aboard!

Go to the main page, then click forum, scroll down and look out for the newbies thread and introduce yourself to the whole club there!

Cheers!

Jeffroom;311479 said:
Sure Franco..no worries!!...will be joining the club soon...How is sanjay Z4 doing?

WELL,MATE.WHEN SHIT HITS THE FAN,IT SURE HITS HARD!
DOESN'T IT?
MY Z LADY GOT IT BAD, HER EPS[ELECTRICAL POWER STEERING], IS OFFICIALLY FREAKIN DEAD, AND IT'S NOW GOING TO COST ME RM7,800 AND I'VE GOT TO GETIT FROM GERMANY VIA SINGAPORE [IN ABOUT 6 WEEKS, TIME] + RM600 TO FIX AND PROGRAM IT.OOUCH!!
WELL,GOT TO LOOK AT IT FROM THE BRIGHT SIDE,IF I WERE TO GET IT HERE, IT WILL COST ME RM9,800 + 8 WEEKS.
THE THINGS WE SAY TO CALM OURSELF,UUUUUMMMM.

ANYWAY,JEFF,ANDREW IT WAS "A" PLEASURE......DON,AS ALWAYS GREAT SEEING YOU N' UR LOVELY PARTNER,BUDDY. NICE PICTURES,ONCE AGAIN.

WELL GUYS,ONCES SHE UP, WE'LL DO ANOTHER CUPPA,SOON,HOPE NO MORE BREAKDOWNS,TOUCH WOOD.

Damn!!...is quite pricey..sanjay hv u tried 2 call euromarque 2 share ur problem?..tot they giving a 3 mth warranty for every buyers?....Question, wat make the EPS to be dead?..

Top Bottom