A Topless Cuppa@ttdi

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Jeffroom;312336 said:
Damn!!...is quite pricey..sanjay hv u tried 2 call euromarque 2 share ur problem?..tot they giving a 3 mth warranty for every buyers?....Question, wat make the EPS to be dead?..

YEAP,i did,but no answer,anyway no big deal...ass luck i guess.
well, can't really tell,could me anything from a short-circuit to old fashion bad luck,buddy.
anyway,buddy did you get my sms on the sprint boaster?

Yep got ur sms..but no budget bro!!..But is okla after u fix ur problem we go out for a spin..cheers mate!!

sanjay nv;312333 said:
WELL,MATE.WHEN SHIT HITS THE FAN,IT SURE HITS HARD!
DOESN'T IT?
MY Z LADY GOT IT BAD, HER EPS[ELECTRICAL POWER STEERING], IS OFFICIALLY FREAKIN DEAD, AND IT'S NOW GOING TO COST ME RM7,800 AND I'VE GOT TO GETIT FROM GERMANY VIA SINGAPORE [IN ABOUT 6 WEEKS, TIME] + RM600 TO FIX AND PROGRAM IT.OOUCH!!
WELL,GOT TO LOOK AT IT FROM THE BRIGHT SIDE,IF I WERE TO GET IT HERE, IT WILL COST ME RM9,800 + 8 WEEKS.
THE THINGS WE SAY TO CALM OURSELF,UUUUUMMMM.

Wow, what happened actually? Did the power assist went dead totally and your zed steered like a truck literally? This is $$scary. So you change the whole steering system or just the eps module? I scanned the BMW forums elsewhere and this seems to be a regular problem, heat related. A few wrote of their experiences, saying that everything behaving normally at 70F (abt 21C) but problems creeped in when weather went to 90F ( 32.2C) which is bad, coz we consistently see higher temp here..:eek:

The steering froze and extra effort were needed to compensate for road irregularities and this cause the car to swerve. To another driver following behind, you'll look like you'd have a mug too much.. is that it? And after making a turn, the steering doesn't go back to its straight line position, which is a risky situation for someone unknown to the situation.

Where are you sending the car for repair? Do us all a big favour, let us know of your experiences from here. Sorry to hear of such a big $$problem even before you fully settled into your ride.

Thanx Tkw,buddy My Apologies For The Late Reply,just Got Back For A Shoot Abroad, Anyway, The Order Is Placed,waiting For It Now.
Will,keep U And The Rest Updated,with Any And Whatever Progress.
Cheers Mate, Stay Tuned.

mates n' maidens,
shall we catchup 4 a cuppa soon,my z should be done[meanin fixed, at last] by wednesday[that is,hopefully],so,what say you...jeff,andrew and the rest,shall we?

Wei u unkers who dunno how to grow up dont forget to bring your Topless Models out to show all the hamsaploh this coming June 14 at The Borneo Rain Forest carpark , BMWCM is organising a Mini Bimmerfest on that day if you didnt know..

Top Bottom