528i M Sport is here!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Yes disappointed with the 18" 350m wheels, the only ones that look right are 19" 351m

Damn....Should've waited!...I like the shadow line window trims....wanted to get that before but it wasn't an option!

affan66;641674 said:
RM450K!!!!!! argghhhhh... better buy a house lah :D

No need house. Can sleep in the car one. In fact more comfy :)

I think the wheels looking puny has more to do with the fact that the M-package here does not have the 10mm lowered springs compared to other M package cars we see on the net on 19' wheels. Of course, the 19s do indeed look nicer.

Anyone have 19' rims on their F10? I was wondering what the ride is like, especially given the horribly surfaced roads we get in KL. Is there any "significant" danger of ruining 19in rims on our manhole covers and patch-repaired roads, eg in Solaris Mont Kiara?

I'm using 18" on my E92 and it's barely able to cope with the war-zone roads in Mont Kiara where I live.

I'm happy with the news though. Took a wait and see atittude in booking the 528i for my dad. This is a really nice icing on the cake. As for the rims, I think it will look much better in the flesh and to me, it's certainly better looking and lighter than the previous one. A welcomed development considering no change in price. BMW Malaysia got the strategy right this time.

about time they introduced it... anyways 18" rims can change...Eibach springs can get...

any idea if they are going to intro 520D M-sport or 523i M-sport?

BMW right strategy is only right for those who has not buy it yet. Those who has bought are banging their heads or whatever.

Those rims look mighty ugly. My old 19" 331 looked a million times better. The Msport doesn't go well in silver, I should post some pics of my 535i in Msports when it's ready with the Hamann lips I ordered, I think it's a better representation of how a really nice sporty Msport 5 series should look on 20" rims!

Rayhwc;641696 said:
Is there any "significant" danger of ruining 19in rims on our manhole covers and patch-repaired roads, eg in Solaris Mont Kiara?

Very significant, id say! Like JPB, on 18" its bad around that area with the constant dig n patch jobs every few weeks, thanks to the constant development there. Cant imagine 19"....

affan66;641674 said:
RM450K!!!!!! argghhhhh... better buy a house lah :D

Ha ha, true. but house price fly up even faster. now at Setia Alam, a new launch of 2 storey link house 20 x 70 priced at RM640k !!! (6 years ago RM250k, 2 years ago RM440k).

So if one is planning on buying a 3 series today, better instead to repair your existing car, buy property, and then sell it in 6 years time and get an X5 then!! If you had bought the 3 series today, your car 6 years later would still be a 3 series, and a beaten-up one at that!!

Rayhwc;641741 said:
So if one is planning on buying a 3 series today, better instead to repair your existing car, buy property, and then sell it in 6 years time and get an X5 then!! If you had bought the 3 series today, your car 6 years later would still be a 3 series, and a beaten-up one at that!!

This is true for serious and proper financial planning. "Deferred gratification" is very important. try not to get "suck up" by BMW too young and early as the "Banyak makan wang" machine can seriously jeorpadise your retirement planning. the problem is once you got addicted, you cant change to Japanese marque so easily. like quiting drug!

The "contribution" to BMW can make up quite substantial amt of one's income especially for working youngster. and financial planning need to start as early as possible to reap maximum reward.

xero200;641724 said:
Those rims look mighty ugly. My old 19" 331 looked a million times better. The Msport doesn't go well in silver, I should post some pics of my 535i in Msports when it's ready with the Hamann lips I ordered, I think it's a better representation of how a really nice sporty Msport 5 series should look on 20" rims!

where did you order the hamann lips..? kinda interested too..!

RH5;641762 said:
where did you order the hamann lips..? kinda interested too..!

Hey RH5,

You can try Motorsports Division or Redzone, both in Sunway...

From the picture, i realised that they have change the instrument cluster into the 10.2 inch... similar to the 7 series and 5 series GT... does it apply to all the new production car or just the 528i M sport.... am wondering is it retro fit to the existing F10...

Top Bottom