325i/320d

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Native19

Hi Guys im planning to get a used e90/92 325i or 320d year 09/10/11..i have seen some used car dealers trying to push me 323's and some bad looking 325 what is the guideline here for looking at a good condition car and can anyone recommend a good mechanic that i can bring to check the car? Sorry former biker so new to this part of the world :)..i like performance hehe

I think service record from authorize dealer or AB itself is quite important when you are buying from 2nd car dealer. If you want better fuel consumption and torque, I will suggest you to go for diesel.

Go for the diesel if you want lower road tax, better fuel consumption and a torquey drive. Ignore the diesel if you can't stand the sound of the engine clatter and the smell of the diesel fumes.

Native19 said:
Hi Guys im planning to get a used e90/92 325i or 320d year 09/10/11..i have seen some used car dealers trying to push me 323's and some bad looking 325 what is the guideline here for looking at a good condition car and can anyone recommend a good mechanic that i can bring to check the car? Sorry former biker so new to this part of the world :)..i like performance hehe
Check whether the car you have your eyes on have existing/past service records from any of the authorised SCs by means of checking the maintenance booklet. You may head back to the previous SCs for a thorough check and verification or Wearnes Segambut/Quill PJ. I have decent past experiences with these 2 SCs. Should cost less than RM300 for a full vehicle inspection.

Top Bottom