325 with plate number WP* 8180

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

kilobyte

Club Guest
Hi all,I am new to this forum, looking for a used 2006 325. I have been reading this forum quite sometime, really appreciate all the sharing contributed by all members.I found one recently with superb condition - like new (before detail inspection with any of the dealer). Before I do that, I am just curious that this car owned by any of the club member before?Kilobyte

kilobyte;450701 said:
Hi all,
I am new to this forum, looking for a used 2006 325. I have been reading this forum quite sometime, really appreciate all the sharing contributed by all members.

I found one recently with superb condition - like new (before detail inspection with any of the dealer). Before I do that, I am just curious that this car owned by any of the club member before?

Kilobyte

Yes it was SimonKHW's ride. He upgraded to a 645i SMG a month back. The car should come with M tech bodykit, a nice M tech CF rear spoiler, KW v2 coilovers, Breyton 19's GTS and a HIOP tune (231 hp). Most of the miles on the car was done on the highway as he stays in Tropicana and works in Klang (I think).

Hi all members anybody knew the history of this 325i yaer 2001 with np plate BGX888? Does it belongs to any of our members before?

E46Fanatic;450737 said:
Yes it was SimonKHW's ride. He upgraded to a 645i SMG a month back. The car should come with M tech bodykit, a nice M tech CF rear spoiler, KW v2 coilovers, Breyton 19's GTS and a HIOP tune (231 hp). Most of the miles on the car was done on the highway as he stays in Tropicana and works in Klang (I think).

Hi E46Fanatic,
First of all, thank you very much for your info. As described by you, it is exactly the car I saw. Is there anyway I can get on hold with SimonKHW? I am very interested with his car.

Kilobyte

E46Fanatic;450737 said:

eh..tell a bit story about this HIOP tuned 231hp le.. how's ur break in Sabah ?:top:

I also saw the car recently.It is diplayed at EOA Motors in Sunway.The car claim to be remmaped/tune to 230 hp and with Hamann Exhaust System. Car is very nice with 19" Breyton GTS and the interior also very clean.Engine sound very responsive. The salesman offered me at 186K.

I like the car very much but already own a 320 now.No plan to upgrade yet.Went there accompanying my friend that are looking for 325.We tested the car and satisfied. Finally he bought a 325 Sports year 2007 at a reasonable price too.The 325 sports is sold by the next door showroom.

kilobyte;450757 said:
Hi E46Fanatic,
First of all, thank you very much for your info. As described by you, it is exactly the car I saw. Is there anyway I can get on hold with SimonKHW? I am very interested with his car.

Kilobyte

He still lurks around in this forum. Can search his username and PM him la. As far as I know, no major issues with his car.

Spaceman;450766 said:
eh..tell a bit story about this HIOP tuned 231hp le.. how's ur break in Sabah ?:top:

Nice good holiday with white powdery sandy beaches :top:. I've never ran with him, but i think DY has. His car was on very heavy 19' Breyton Race GT when he ran with DY, thereafter changing to lighter 19' Breyton GTS. His car looks very garang cos is black as well. Now cannot run with him already. Totally different league kakaka.

FIRZ67;450789 said:
I also saw the car recently.It is diplayed at EOA Motors in Sunway.The car claim to be remmaped/tune to 230 hp and with Hamann Exhaust System. Car is very nice with 19" Breyton GTS and the interior also very clean.Engine sound very responsive. The salesman offered me at 186K.

No Hamann exhaust, only Exhaust tips. But looks good. If I am not mistaken he also has an aftermarket Intake - Simota. Not sure if it was sold with the car or not tho.

E46Fanatic;450828 said:
Nice good holiday with white powdery sandy beaches :top:. I've never ran with him, but i think DY has. His car was on very heavy 19' Breyton Race GT when he ran with DY, thereafter changing to lighter 19' Breyton GTS. His car looks very garang cos is black as well. Now cannot run with him already. Totally different league kakaka.

whoa, what a jump to 645i...!

BTW, is the car tat you guys talking about owned by the late Obermaier Boss?

E46Fanatic;450737 said:

Thanks E46fanatic for the intro! I couldn't have done it better. Everything you said was right on spot except i've taken out the BMC intake. BMC was great in acceleration and sound but kill off the top speed.

I remember viewing this car in Sunway last month... layman like me can only know how to say - look damn nice :laugh:. my dream car but had to walk away coz out of my budget... kena too muc poison so got myself a 320 instead.. :top:..

E46Fanatic;450828 said:

Bro, Are you saying that Race GT is heavier than Race GTS? Im on 19" Race GT. No wonder my fuel consumption has gone up to 12.6L/100.

Yes, 19' Race GT weighs in at around 31 lbs if I am not mistaken, which is pretty heavy.

Was the car anywhere in Damansara today? Saw one around Uptown, with Breyton rims, just passing Autofuture Design around lunch time. The rims looked like silver/gunmetal, and it's so cool! :top:

E46Fanatic;451545 said:
Yes, 19' Race GT weighs in at around 31 lbs if I am not mistaken, which is pretty heavy.

Bro, Without tyres i weigh it at below 20lbs for rear and front around 16lbs. With tyres i don't know. Probably will remove a wheel and try.

How heavy is the 18" 193m rims?

Don't forget to keep me posted on the performance test which i presume coming up soon, after which last night was cancelled.

Cheers

Top Bottom