E36 325 Turbo - Need Advise

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.
turbo

btw bro n sifus...wat's the pro n cons of sc n turbo'ed????cost wise..reliabilty..driveality n mantainence btw my ride is e36 325 manual wif 2.8 stroker kit..wic route shld i take???my goals is the same wif legendeer..improved driveality with that extra juice for short staright sprint..:top:

turbo

btw bro n sifus...wat's the pro n cons of sc n turbo'ed????cost wise..reliabilty..driveality n mantainence btw my ride is e36 325 manual wif 2.8 stroker kit..wic route shld i take???my goals is the same wif legendeer..improved driveality with that extra juice for short staright sprint..:top:

legendeer;316625 said:
People, people pls! I don't wanna change my mind anymore edi, like damn fickle la haha. I am gonna stick with turbo, although ehm...anything else that can deliver above average -bordering on crazy- power is fine with me.

i hope you "walk the talk" ..:rolleyes:

I have a 110% intention on letting u guys know how it develops, coz i prolly will drop in to get opinions when my right and left brains have their own ideas.
Definitely. Thanks alot for the ideas so far guys, i am bursting with information and ideas now.

Will let u know what colour the car will be 1st, so if a rocket with the propeller logo shoots past, u'll know its me! wakaka@@

Thanks and Regards

Close Thread

I know what to do already.got a few pm's, and a few ppl 2 call....will definitely inform u ppl of updates. MODS pls close this thread, thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom