X6 wind and sound proof

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

jeffreychung

Club Guest
Is the x6 sound proof that bad ? ? ? Also i had just travel from KL ---> Penang ---> Grik ---> KL ---> in my cousin new x6 . the sound proof is really bad so is the wind proof . . when the car speed is over 110km/h , we started to hear the wind sound .When the speed at over 160-180 sound like we are driving a proton car . DAMN it . We've made a call to Auto Sapura they told us X6 is using a single layer window . . I am not sure if its true . I told my cousin they are giving us excuses . . Any1 know about this or experienced this . . Please let me know . . A 700k car shouldnt have this problem .

my friend's e60 523 bought brand new also got this problem. sent back AB for windscreen replacement but remain the same. tested few e60 again in AB and it is common.

jeffreychung;432880 said:
Shouldnt have this problem at all . . Hardly find brand new benz with this problem . . .

Like hokkien people say nice to see but not nice to eat.

jeffreychung;432878 said:
Is the x6 sound proof that bad ? ? ?

Also i had just travel from KL ---> Penang ---> Grik ---> KL ---> in my cousin new x6 . the sound proof is really bad so is the wind proof . . when the car speed is over 110km/h , we started to hear the wind sound .When the speed at over 160-180 sound like we are driving a proton car . DAMN it . We've made a call to Auto Sapura they told us X6 is using a single layer window . . I am not sure if its true . I told my cousin they are giving us excuses . . Any1 know about this or experienced this . . Please let me know . . A 700k car shouldnt have this problem .

This doesn't make sense. I suggest you call BMW directly.

Yea we did . . We went to auto sapura in KL . . They said it meant to be like this . . we argued with them T.T . . . SAD . . Such an expensive car with those proton problems .

jeffreychung;433714 said:
Yea we did . . We went to auto sapura in KL . . They said it meant to be like this . . we argued with them T.T . . . SAD . . Such an expensive car with those proton problems .

Ask them to fly kite la where got such thing you should bring this up to the top management.LR sc will not tell me such thing they will some how find ways to settle the problem.But sometime they take too long to do it that really piss me off.:stupid:

tay;432879 said:
my friend's e60 523 bought brand new also got this problem. sent back AB for windscreen replacement but remain the same. tested few e60 again in AB and it is common.

Mine (E60-523i) was like this too but I managed to get them to change all the rubber linings of the doors and it was much better after that.

I don't know about X6 tho..

nowadays all cars are mass production. so it depends very much of the quality of the assembly. That is why it is really not worth the bolehland price paid for it.

Top Bottom