Wind sound at high speed

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
thule;422088 said:
All in total RM6050!!! :D :top: good luck!

WAH LAN..alone GPS cost me RM6,810.38 ($GD 2,779.75). i chose sg coz in jb here i rarely trust some1 with that capable to install things right as market here is very limited. wah u with that 3 things only cost u RM6050....tis time is my turn stupid liao. not kena chop but is my own stupidity..hai
between thx for the info thule

sorry but no aftermarket solution could beat the original solution from BMW...i would rather go for a CCC change...the navi system is way better than the garmin gvn53 graphics...with the garmin solution u can only view the map on one screen and when u need to change music or something u need to switch and the u will see no map...on the BMW navi pro you can use the assist window to display car position, map, etc etc while the main screen u can navigate freely...

furthermore the after market system is not tested to work on BMW...the electrical emission from the unit is unknown and after sometime when other electronics components starts to fail then complain BMW not reliable la this la that la...

just realize...out of topic liau...cl talking about wind noise but jadi garmin talk pulak...cabuts....

Regarding the whoosh whoosh sound.....are all windows properly closed/all the way? i had this sound when one of the window did not close all the way up.

all window confirm tightly closed at all the times. thx for the sharing experienced. wonder what would be mine problem??

thule;421808 said:
bulls**t!!! I just floored my E60 M-Sport along North South Highway from KL-JB-KL last Wednesday... average 160km/h but max at 220km/h... no whoosh whoosh sound leh!
I don't think it's your problem with side mirrors... but if you can afford RM5k++ for M5 side mirror, go for it :D
as for roof spoiler.. serves no specific purpose... only makes ur car looks nicer :top: I had AC roof spoiler on my E60 :D

i tok M5 side mirror only rm2k plus??? where u get ur quotation bro?

chookleng;422317 said:
all window confirm tightly closed at all the times. thx for the sharing experienced. wonder what would be mine problem??

Take a look at the underside of the car to see if any panel loose...

thx dude. my mechanic told me he have to remove the dashboard to confirm. if the sound is not from there, than gotta remove the rubber etc. fark...now i feel my car like guinea pig. gonna trade it for another year drive beginning this year.

Bryant,
If you can get me a pair of original M5 side mirror for RM2k++.. let me know!!! Buy for me and I'll pay you back ok??? :D

bc23;423115 said:
i tok M5 side mirror only rm2k plus??? where u get ur quotation bro?

thule...really have it. go bmw-sg.com there got forumer wanted to dispose their m5 mirror (replica set) for $GD700++. u pay me RM2k i go get for u tat set of wing mirror ok? haha......ai mai?

chookleng...
Read my post carefully....... ever notice the word "original" in it??? :D
apa lah... replica set I can get somehow lower than this price :stupid: :vroam:

OPPSSSs.....sorry sorry....zoom to fast and didnt digest ur post fully...therefore left out the words ORIGINAL. LOL...

Top Bottom