[WTShare] Dynavin D99A Multimedia Navigation System for E46

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

wingzee

Club Guest
Hi all,Just got a call from my Dynavin installer that his shop is doing a promo for Dynavin D99A (newer interface than D99) for only RM2580 with installation. This promotion is only applicable for the month of June and only for E46 units.For those who are here long enough, the last group buy price is at RM2780 with installation (refer to http://www.bmwclubmalaysia.com/forums/showthread.php?47943-Group-Buy-Dynavin-D99-Multimedia-Navigation-System-for-E46&highlight=). This promo offers RM200 off with a newer interface.Those interested may contact Ah Soon of CMS Auto, Sentul at 017-300 1886. Please mention that you are from BMW Club Malaysia.

A very good bargain, way cheaper when i installed mine last year :40:

Confirmed that unit is D99+ which runs on Windows CE & not Android. Home installation is available too.

Specifically for cars that has HK setup, do note that Ah Soon has no experience yet in dealing with such setup. I believe same goes for e46/e39 with OEM nav or similar (basically the 2 din HU). As I understand from other forums, a fakra cable is needed to connect dynavin with these additional modules.

If you plan to buy and install yourself, he quoted me rm2450.

Top Bottom