Wta : Land rover

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

zamtresco

Club Guest
Hi,Anybody want to share their experience about this make? Maintainance, driving, performance...Always like their product. Be it range rover or defender, it always catch my eyes...

zamtresco;430207 said:
Hi,

Anybody want to share their experience about this make? Maintainance, driving, performance...

Always like their product. Be it range rover or freelander, it always catch my eyes...

arghhh . Land Rover .. the first vehicle I drove back in 1978 .. good memories ...

Ask Jipster - he owns/drive a Freelander Diesel .. Very torquey ...

535i;430208 said:
arghhh . Land Rover .. the first vehicle I drove back in 1978 .. good memories ...

Ask Jipster - he owns/drive a Freelander Diesel .. Very torquey ...

1978?? hurmm... I was still in the form of sperm during that time.. how old were you during that time??

***cabutzzz*****

zamtresco;430210 said:
1978?? hurmm... I was still in the form of sperm during that time.. how old were you during that time??

***cabutzzz*****

as old as your sistah ... :love:

used to drive discovery..
fun to drive, very comfortable and spacious
hadles better than its rival
the only slack is the parts..mahal giler
ahh, and yes, reliability..had a few moments sweating by the roadside

If I got the money I'd go for the Disco 3. Simply awesome. Go anywhere attitude. One planet covered. Eight to go.

Sports lah. It allows you to drive with your nose pointed to the sky. Your only eventual regret is the depreciation.

I have discovery and i can see it is a mistake.

The 4 years old car with only 80k clock mileage but already falling apart like 20 years old BMW or Mers.

safrul;430740 said:

The 4 years old car with only 80k clock mileage but already falling apart like 20 years old BMW or Mers.

land rover disco 2 or 3

funfer_fahrer;430636 said:
If I got the money I'd go for the Disco 3. Simply awesome. Go anywhere attitude. One planet covered. Eight to go.

The latest is Disco 4.I bought a freelander with huge discounts after selling my E36 328.It has been 4 yrs now so far so good.:wink:

safrul;430740 said:

You kaki offroad kot

Mikeong;432314 said:
The latest is Disco 4.I bought a freelander with huge discounts after selling my E36 328.It has been 4 yrs now so far so good.:wink:

Did you buy it brand new, pre-registered, ex World Endurance Equestrian marshall car or demo car? The disco is on my radar now.

funfer_fahrer;432345 said:
Did you buy it brand new, pre-registered, ex World Endurance Equestrian marshall car or demo car? The disco is on my radar now.

New 05 but register 06

Top Bottom