WTA - Anyone face PDC Fault Problem

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Anthony5785

Club Guest
My Idrive prompt the PDC fault msg. I have just purchase the PDC and replace it however the fault still persist Sigh....... If anyone had the same problem as me, please kindly share your experience.

Aiseh, why too complicated this e60? i have no idea, my 39 doesnt have sensors lah..kete buruk je

JFT63;699899 said:
Aiseh, why too complicated this e60? i have no idea, my 39 doesnt have sensors lah..kete buruk je

Aiya jangan berlagak la.....sakit hati ni......ballast bakar....PDC rosak dan tak tau apahal....

I buy the PDC at SG, 342++ le (include GST) but still cannot work..sigh

Anthony5785;699901 said:
Aiya jangan berlagak la.....sakit hati ni......ballast bakar....PDC rosak dan tak tau apahal....

I buy the PDC at SG, 342++ le (include GST) but still cannot work..sigh

i feel for u laah, ballast and now PDC pulak, BTW does it function bro? I read somewhere that u can spray WD40 on the sensors to clean excessive dirts and it worked on some of them...forgot the link bro..nanti i google for u

JFT63;699905 said:
i feel for u laah, ballast and now PDC pulak, BTW does it function bro?

Putting in the PDC is like Lego .. Super easy but it does not function, that is what make me ponder and awake till now.sigh...the mechanic I use to visit also cannot settle, it been drag 2 wks... Sigh

SGD 342++ is that for 1 or 2 sensor? one of my front sensor also kaput, need replacement. BM quoted me rm850 /pc, excluding installations.
is the price include installation too?

Top Bottom