Worth waiting for 2013 F30?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Akhie;781744 said:
Yeahhh... my SA SUCKS BIG TIME too... frm AB KL!!! Now my impending delivery is handled by the Branch Sales Manager after I complained, who has yet to prove himself. I hv asked the same question to them and received d same answer as u received... NOTHING, EXCEPT FOR THE EVENT CAR

hahahahah!!! same as mine!! my loan suppose to approve today and i got call from him and he asked for my bank statement, when i asked him, i gave you my bank statement, and he like.. errr.. err.. we need update one.. i scolded him early morning, if you dont want to do sales, let other people do sales..

his name start from C!! i wanted to complaint, but then just got no time to drop by or call them... aiyahhhh... i asked for free gift also dont have, once my loan approve, im gonna ask him for tint, if he say no.. then i will say no for the car.. other showroom are offering me gifts and other stuff..

yeah, new model basically wont have any year end sale i think, since this model really hot selling car...

hye buddy, can i get the checklist.. hahah.. i wanna give it to my SA also.. hahahhaha... im the one chasing him around like, i chasing to sell the car for myself..

xosix;781935 said:
yeah, new model basically wont have any year end sale i think, since this model really hot selling car...

hye buddy, can i get the checklist.. hahah.. i wanna give it to my SA also.. hahahhaha... im the one chasing him around like, i chasing to sell the car for myself..
The sign of what you can expect from AB is so ominous...maybe you can check with other dealers which have ready stock n just move...losing 10% deposit is worth the headache n heartache

xosix;781935 said:

here bro...:

1.Wind noise
2.Poor sound proof
3.Knocking sound from steering or absorbers
4.Jerks from eco start/ stop function
5.Gear shifting not smooth
6.Air vent/flap refused to shut
7.Aircond loud
8.Left mirror unabel to adjust
9.Big gap between glass panel and meter cluster
10.Jerky even when not on ASS mode
11.Front lights fog up during raining day
12.Scratches on Wingard tinting
13.Black residual on tail pipe
14.Wiper cannot stop when raining, even if stop button off
15.Leaky windscreen
16.Headlamp loose and shaky
17. Rusty Seat Frames

I think I am getting free tint. I am also getting a Singapore style plate no. my SA does it.

..the Malaysian style of the black and white is just not stylist in my view. It is too simple - originate from JPJ Malaysian Government servant who is so used to the black and white name tag style.... maybe cut cost or simply has no sense of design...or maybe it's just me..hehehe

this is cool:
attachment.php

bmw-ad-1-630x453.jpg

typical Malaysian plate no. design:
20071005jkschenA1124.JPG

image.jpg

Wolfdire;781944 said:
The sign of what you can expect from AB is so ominous...maybe you can check with other dealers which have ready stock n just move...losing 10% deposit is worth the headache n heartache

hurmm... thinking of that, will do so if no news from him about loan this friday. i paid 2k for booking fees and gonna pay 30% deposit for the car.

but till today there no updates about loan at all, there bad side of me also, cuz i been away from msia and too busy till i forget abt car...

damn! i need the bloody car!

charcoal, that number plate look nice than normal design plate num.. but JPJ allowed ? i dont care jpj allow or not.. just wanna ask..

seen a few with euro style plates it does look good. where to make, dunnojpj will tahan in rb or not

xosix;781935 said:

Wahhhhh... we really share the same fate and our actions in retaliation oso are to the tee... my SA starts with a J. This is really very unbecoming of AB!!!!

If not because i need a car and for the fact that my Passat is depreciating like a personal computer, i wud hv cancelled d order....

Akhie;781971 said:
Wahhhhh... we really share the same fate and our actions in retaliation oso are to the tee... my SA starts with a J. This is really very unbecoming of AB!!!!

If not because i need a car and for the fact that my Passat is depreciating like a personal computer, i wud hv cancelled d order....

hahahahhaha... bastard right!! its like we chasing them for sale! today i told him, if you didnt make my loan approve by this friday or i got no news from you, there alot of other SA willing to do sale.. headache!

hope will get good news tomorrow... hye, you got any car problems from AB kl ????

hye, i saw merc with that plate number.. i think its allowed, because at the back the colour is black and number are white like normal, but on the side, its like euro car.. and it really look nice on it..

but if its white at the back and number are black, not sure about that...

xosix;782048 said:
hahahahhaha... bastard right!! its like we chasing them for sale! today i told him, if you didnt make my loan approve by this friday or i got no news from you, there alot of other SA willing to do sale.. headache!

hope will get good news tomorrow... hye, you got any car problems from AB kl ????

Dunno... haven't got delivery of mine yet. But i inspected d ones in their showroom and seems like the physical appearence issues were not detected... cant comment on d knocking sound issues...

Got some +ve progress since d sales manager took over

I have got a Singapore style plate no..should be ok as I have used it before. If I know where to get the europe style, i'll use it too, would give it a try. If get caught, just pay the fine.

...Malaysian authorities need to change their mindsets to be able to recognize the need to have nice designs. Just look at the design of our road signs, road lines, etc.. they are old fashioned & look cheap. Developed countries spend effort on designs, arts, looks, fashions, architects, statues, etc..but Malaysian authorities don't, they pretend to be modest with black and white name tag style but don't think twice spending a lot of money on other things. The citizens like good designs that's we buy cars like BMW..but our authorities are behind time..sigh:stupid:

Top Bottom