Worth waiting for 2013 F30?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

niceric

Club Guest
Hi all,Just want to find out if BMW will come out with a better spec in 2013 model?Or will they rectify the known problems such as wind noise, rattling sounds?What's BMW Malaysia "standard procedure" of rolling new car? (I mean the 2013 model, if there is any)Thanks for all your views and opinions :)

I sold my 323i and booked a 328i Sport, then I cancelled my 328i and wait for Msport.

Msport should be ready 6-9 months from now.

It is October now, 2 months later your car is one year old and BMW depreciate a lot, you either get 2013 car or get a 2012 pre reg 2 months later, save you around RM15,000 as ang pow money.

now early october. technically 3 months to go till 2013. 3 months is like a quarter of a year. that is long to me.

also, its a known case that 320i launched only late sept 2012. thus i think wont get affected by the 'year' when come to resale market.

i just gotten my ride yesterday.

yup..i guess if its the same one i saw at AB glenmarie yesterday..only 40K less then new price..but i also found out if u take BMW credit buying the pre owned,u get new car interest rate..

2013 F30 will be the same (at least the first half of the year). they will only have the M-kit much later in 2013. like 3 Quarter onwards. this is to tempt people to spend money on a car turning 1 year old.

BMW loses about 7-9% a year in depreciation.

siuloong85;775485 said:
I sold my 323i and booked a 328i Sport, then I cancelled my 328i and wait for Msport.

Msport should be ready 6-9 months from now.

It is October now, 2 months later your car is one year old and BMW depreciate a lot, you either get 2013 car or get a 2012 pre reg 2 months later, save you around RM15,000 as ang pow money.

Did 320i will come with M sport?

guys..got the email bout the bmw showcase in pavilion?guess they'll make F30 hybrid soon..damn..if its 2.0L could get the tax exemption..and looking at F10 hybrid the performance is no joke man..

yea..its 3.0L like F10 hybrid..but from the reviews its not really fuel saving tho..but performance is good..

winterinhell;779773 said:
guys..got the email bout the bmw showcase in pavilion?guess they'll make F30 hybrid soon..damn..if its 2.0L could get the tax exemption..and looking at F10 hybrid the performance is no joke man..

Never heard of a F30 hybrid with 2.0L engine. The news that I've read thus far only indicates a F30 335i model with a hybrid engine. So, I don't think its available anywhere.

AFAIK there is no BM 2.0L Hybrid. 3.0L Hybrid yes. No duty free for hybrids above 1.8L.
Now you know why all Honda's & Toyota's Hybrids are 1.8L & below.

hye guys,

i waiting for my loan to approve for 328i and when i asked my useless SA about year end sale, "do you offer any discount or whatever " he replied, "nothing" and i did check other showroom and SA, they all said the same things and they just highlight that they have Golf event car 328i below 5k mileage for 273,800..

did any of you guys get any year end sale ??? my SA are really sucks to the max!!!

xosix;781734 said:
hye guys,

i waiting for my loan to approve for 328i and when i asked my useless SA about year end sale, "do you offer any discount or whatever " he replied, "nothing" and i did check other showroom and SA, they all said the same things and they just highlight that they have Golf event car 328i below 5k mileage for 273,800..

did any of you guys get any year end sale ??? my SA are really sucks to the max!!!

Yeahhh... my SA SUCKS BIG TIME too... frm AB KL!!! Now my impending delivery is handled by the Branch Sales Manager after I complained, who has yet to prove himself. I hv asked the same question to them and received d same answer as u received... NOTHING, EXCEPT FOR THE EVENT CAR

xosix - I did ask my SA that question and he answered nicely by saying that for F30, because it is new model and has just launched, there won't be any year end discount. He said those who offer such discount, say even up to 20% if you are regular customers, is based on the earlier model...well that's what my SA told me.

Akhie - sorry to hear your negative experience bro.

As for my future car, it arrived this Monday. My loan has been approved today. Car no. has been identfied. I am yet to settle the loan balance - maybe today or tommorrow. I had given my SA the long list of QA/QC checklist from this forum :), he has no comment but at least I think it makes anxious hehe.........and thereafter it is all on the SA's court. So far no nonsense from him and if he tries to be funny, I have another SA who recommended him to me, whom I shall delegate my complaint to if I have any(LOL, even buying car there seem to be delegation available)....if that fails then someone else will bear the grunts...fingers crossed all the time!

charcoal;781887 said:
xosix - I did ask my SA that question and he answered nicely by saying that for F30, because it is new model and has just launched, there won't be any year end discount. He said those who offer such discount, say even up to 20% if you are regular customers, is based on the earlier model...well that's what my SA told me.

Akhie - sorry to hear your negative experience bro.

As for my future car, it arrived this Monday. My loan has been approved today. Car no. has been identfied. I am yet to settle the loan balance - maybe today or tommorrow. I had given my SA the long list of QA/QC checklist from this forum :), he has no comment but at least I think it makes anxious hehe.........and thereafter it is all on the SA's court. So far no nonsense from him and if he tries to be funny, I have another SA who recommended him to me, whom I shall delegate my complaint to if I have any(LOL, even buying car there seem to be delegation available)....if that fails then someone else will bear the grunts...fingers crossed all the time!

Hey guys, my friend just got to know this director from Wheel Corp Premium boss and she said can negotiate the offer or discount. If you interested, PM me private and i will share the contact with you.

Top Bottom