wish to change e92 325i gear knod m3 style

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
silverbullet said:
not yet...prompt any error in i-drive..if it gets worse, then it will appear...don't worry bro, in the mean time just enjoy your ride...lust in the power...
Sound scary bro....ok lar...just drive 1st... wouldn't koyak suddenly one right..??..
I scared I drive to 180 then koyak suddenly then I will become superman...

Thanks for your info...ur post really enlighten me & give me more idea in future modding reference...beside that, your ex wife really a great ride....what a waste to sell it...but its sad that u might change to audi lar..
Thanks for reading my thread bro..she was indeed a superb ride..really gonna miss her..huhu..on the other hand, hopefully I will get a better car in the one below;

7-speed S-tronic dual-clutch transmission, All-wheel drive Quattro, Torsen limited slip centre differential, better interior and B&O Sound System, practical 4-door coupe-looking sportsback..

..all that was missing in my 335i..hahahaha

silverbullet said:
Thanks for reading my thread bro..she was indeed a superb ride..really gonna miss her..huhu..on the other hand, hopefully I will get a better car in the one below;

7-speed S-tronic dual-clutch transmission, All-wheel drive Quattro, Torsen limited slip centre differential, better interior and B&O Sound System, practical 4-door coupe-looking sportsback..

..all that was missing in my 335i..hahahaha

Alamak oi.....actually before I buy this e93 I was wondering want to go for audi or not...beacause with this 2nd e93 price I can actually get a recond audi a5..
At the end of the day...still stick to my feeling lar..haha...

Your tread are really classic lar...really a good reference for me in future...hehe...

Wish you enjoy your next ride soon...

Seith_C said:
Alamak oi.....actually before I buy this e93 I was wondering want to go for audi or not...beacause with this 2nd e93 price I can actually get a recond audi a5..
At the end of the day...still stick to my feeling lar..haha...

Your tread are really classic lar...really a good reference for me in future...hehe...

Wish you enjoy your next ride soon...
Bro, that is not an A5. No 335i owner will sell their 335i to get an A5 :)

Most people cannot tell the difference. Audi has three models - R8, TT and everything else.

Mavik said:
Bro, that is not an A5. No 335i owner will sell their 335i to get an A5 :)
Oh...look like a5 o...izzit somethings rs..??..haha.. I dont really know about audi car...
But generally look nice... especially internal...

Fadhlan said:
Most people cannot tell the difference. Audi has three models - R8, TT and everything else.
Wahahaha.....sound truth bro....cz the rest look quite similiar....

Silverbullet later hantam us....haha..

Seith_C said:
Wahahaha.....sound truth bro....cz the rest look quite similiar....

Silverbullet later hantam us....haha..
Haha :p I guess only BMW owners will know each different Audi models

(keep your friends close, but your enemies closer) hehehe...

silverbullet said:
Haha :p I guess only BMW owners will know each different Audi models

(keep your friends close, but your enemies closer) hehehe...
Hey bro...what car you change nie...show us pics lar.....

Seith_C said:
Hey bro...what car you change nie...show us pics lar.....
I changed to a small little japanese car la bro... :) :)

Pics ka? Shy la bro...nothing much compared to the prestigious BMW cars :)

silverbullet said:
I changed to a small little japanese car la bro... :) :)

Pics ka? Shy la bro...nothing much compared to the prestigious BMW cars :)
R u sure...?... waiting for something garang kan..?..haha....
BEside that, do u have any idea on the eagle eyes..?..i just change to LED buld But in day time doesnt really visible...really sad....cost me SGD290...

Seith_C said:
R u sure...?... waiting for something garang kan..?..haha....
BEside that, do u have any idea on the eagle eyes..?..i just change to LED buld But in day time doesnt really visible...really sad....cost me SGD290...
Haha nothing garang la bro...normal Japanese car only le...continental too expensive lah...btw u can check out my Journey thread for updates bro...

Wahh so expensive for the angel eyes...should try paying WRC lamps in Sunway a visit...So far a few members here who went for a brighter angel eyes fix there are quite satisfied with their services

silverbullet said:
Haha nothing garang la bro...normal Japanese car only le...continental too expensive lah...btw u can check out my Journey thread for updates bro...

Wahh so expensive for the angel eyes...should try paying WRC lamps in Sunway a visit...So far a few members here who went for a brighter angel eyes fix there are quite satisfied with their services
Oh..izzit...?..i buy from the BMW vendor here also...ok...need to pay a visit somedays when i go KL...they open during chinese new yea not...?

silverbullet said:

Wow...GTR...cannot descript with garang liao....its a monster lar...Congrats la bro...... dunno got the chance to touch the monster not...

Top Bottom