wish to change e92 325i gear knod m3 style

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Seith_C

Hello all....was wondering wether can change the ext'g e92 325i gear knod to m3 one or not..??..if I not wrong the m3 is 7speed izzit..??..
And if yes..wwhere should I buy the gear knod..??

Our OM EC773 did that change. Try to get in touch with him, he can show you how he did it.

And no, you can't put the 7-speed DCT on the N52 engine. So it will still be 6-speed, just with a nice lookin' knob.

Hello ..Fadhlan....
End up I decided to go for e93 335ci...haha.. waitting for car delivery now...

When you get your E93 335i, get in touch with our chubby CM Soulfood. He's the pioneer of all E93 335i in BMWCM. He will guide you towards greatness.

Hello Silver Bullet... ya... thats what I looking for.... thanks for ur info...
Its really look nice....hhehe..

Hello Fadhlan..haha...ok...will get in touch with him...but why I cant add him here..??..like disappeared. ..

I call the singapore auto part dealer, they ask me wether my car is dual clutch or not..if dual cluth cant modify..
But how should I know wether my car is dual clutch not..??

If I'm not mistaken, only the DCT is dual clutch. The rest are not - 320i, 325i, 335i, etc.

ok..then i think my one is 6 speed... aih..havent get the car yet...so so looking forward....

If I remembered correctly, 335i n z4 are offered with DCT (some refers it to 335is and z4 35is) from year 2009/2010 onwards..but for this case, I don't think changing the gearknob is affected by DCT/non-DCT..unless just the indicator on the knobs..anyway happy modding Seith and good luck receiving your 335i

Hello...Silver bullet & wideawake...thanks for yours advised...
WIll mod slowly slowly...haha...but thinking to change the gear knod , white head light & LED tails light 1st... but do you know how the head light work..??..just change 1 buld then all light can turn white..??.. no need change the whole head light..??..
What is check engine light. .??

Seith_C said:
WIll mod slowly slowly...haha...but thinking to change the gear knod , white head light & LED tails light 1st... but do you know how the head light work..??..just change 1 buld then all light can turn white..??.. no need change the whole head light..??..
Yes all you need is to change a bulb. You can follow my thread here to find out more about changing the angel eyes
http://www.bmwclubmalaysia.com/newforums/index.php?/topic/36461-white-angel-eyes/

Seith_C said:
Check out this post below by our club vendor. Definitely gives you a better insight about our headlights.

You can also get the bulb from our club vendor. He has a thread dedicated explaining the intricacies of the headlights and angel eyes.
http://www.bmwclubmalaysia.com/newforums/index.php?/topic/32585-bimshop-ae-led-markers-the-technical-stuff-faq/

Check Engine Light is a sign. If it happens too many times, it's a sign to sell the car. If it happens once in a while, keep on enjoying it. If it never happens at all, kiss its steering wheel and say "Unglaublich!"

Hello Mavik...thanks for ur sharing..
How is the light from e92 lighting..??..

Fadhlan...oo...dont scared me ar...
If engine light happen too many times got to sell.?

Seith_C said:
Hello Mavik...thanks for ur sharing..
How is the light from e92 lighting..??..
Still waiting for it to arrive here. Expecting it to arrive sometime next week. Either that or it got stuck in customs...

Top Bottom