windscreen insurance..

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

datsunnismo

Club Guest
hi all. i'm planning to take 1st party insurance + windscreen coverage for my e30 (1984)If my car windscreen is broke in future, the insurance will cover 100% or just a certain % from the damages?have heard from some insurance agent tht now no more 3rd party insurance for old car. even if managed to get also, must buy their PA coverage and its compulsory. how far its true?thanks :)

jus bought my e30 a few month ago,having problem with insurance bcoz the car is more than 25 years old

try go to the respective insurance companys head officel.they do issue 3rd party.on the windscreen coverage as what i heard from a windscreen installer he can replace the e30 windscreen covered fully by the insurance.(u have to buy the coverage for 1k that would cost u about Rm150 if im nt wrong.

sk30, you are right, 10% of the price of the windscreen.. if total cost will be 1500.00, then the insurance is 150.00... simple, it can be bought as a rider to your insurance..

cheers..

pussy;428129 said:
sk30, you are right, 10% of the price of the windscreen.. if total cost will be 1500.00, then the insurance is 150.00... simple, it can be bought as a rider to your insurance..

cheers..

Bro, is 15% of the price of the windscreen lah! Not 10%, ok!!!!!!!

datsunnismo;428149 said:
15%.....? how much is the e30 windscreen will cost?

tis 1 u need 2 ask our sifu Mr.PUSSY...

SIFU PUSSY, how much is the windscreen cost????:106:

the original one is about RM1380.00 in the market, upah fixing++ is about RM1500++ nad the local MSG is about RM550 to 600...

waw,the ori 1 so expensive ah!!!
i think i need 2 insured my windscreen 2. hehehe
bro pussy,did the price include the rubber.

If u don't strike a claim every 7 yrs or so, u wud hv given away free, your hard earned money to the insurer &/ or the agent. I've driven for 30+ yrs with only 2 claims, go figure how much I'd hv lost in premiums if I'd kept on paying 15% for w/screen cover every yr!

Top Bottom