Wildlife Photography Thread!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
flash;199759 said:
.........Anyone knows what species of Chikadeez is this????:D :D

I protest, Chikadeez is a domesticated animal, not wildlife lah! Pheasant is wildlife, pelican is wildlife, kiwibungeepus is wildlife, zoggee is wildlife but not Chickadeez.

BTW, there is a wild animal roaming at PNDC. All alone, no wife, no younglings :p Beware when you are near PNDC......

duh..!!!:confused: me a wild life???:( well I am....! :DTonight I gonna rape the kookkaburra.:rolleyes: Pictures will be posted.

roar!!!!!!! :mad:grrr..!!!!!:mad: wuhoooooo!!!:D Cos an E200bhp++ E36 IS owner is enroling to PNDC School of Driving...yeaaaaa!!!!:D

Zoggee;197243 said:
Osflanker...

come PNDC. cos i saw a 4 ft long Cobra. Our VP can confirm it. He was here paying homage to me. Can snap PNDC wild life.

VP and me was following the cobra until it climbed onto an abandoned Fiat SuperMirafiori. Too bad my hp camera cannot take night mode...

Yes, i can confirm that zoggee and i saw the Cobra. Atleast 4ft..man, very scary situation. Was passing by and all of a sudden Zoggee said, " stop ,stop..turn back, got snake".

I turned around and there it was crossing the road..slithering along towards the shop lot, then went under the car. Luckily car has 4500k HID...:D Can see the cobra very clearly and found out that it was chasing a rat..across the road.

The rat went down the drainage hole and we watched until the snake followed along till it totally disappeared . Good luck on the snake, tough luck for the rat.

took the pic while gone down under a few yrs ago
captured wildlife btw
DSC03759.jpg

OS...may i know what type of camera did you use? I love birds & wildlife too....
no other pictures arr?

sith, no doubt u took a picture of something wild, but I am not sure if you can describe it as a life form :roll:

PS Lucky I haven't had my dinner yet!

We all laugh when we see animals do the poopoo in the wild. Here is what it looks like (look carefully at the facial expression) :

1014769601_999c037dcb.jpg

Of course he is doing it all wrong coz with that body position he will be sh1tting himself.

Here is how to pang sai in the wild properly :

1014769615_67137a5498.jpg

Back to topic :

This one for steaming with soya sauce :
1015110159_0e5e7353dd_o.jpg

These for deep frying in batter :
1015110211_9a8d3661c9_o.jpg

Waa ha ha, looks like my kiddo when he wants to poo poo....

OSFlanker;237351 said:
We all laugh when we see animals do the poopoo in the wild. Here is what it looks like (look carefully at the facial expression) :

1014769601_999c037dcb.jpg

Of course he is doing it all wrong coz with that body position he will be sh1tting himself.

Here is how to pang sai in the wild properly :

1014769615_67137a5498.jpg

Saw this flying over the lake in Puchong (a stork of somekind) :

2103345482_ba8d69aba2.jpg

This is the real "person" sitting on top of the government? :wink: haha

2099758762_f82a28f735.jpg

Os...again, what camera did you used? I like to buy one..still looking!

anakin;269979 said:
Os...again, what camera did you used? I like to buy one..still looking!

Upgraded my camera :p Was using prosumer Olympus SP550UZ, now using Olympus E510 DSLR. Huge difference in performance even though the E510 is only considered an entry/lower middle type DSLR.

OSFlanker;270087 said:
Upgraded my camera :p Was using prosumer Olympus SP550UZ, now using Olympus E510 DSLR. Huge difference in performance even though the E510 is only considered an entry/lower middle type DSLR.

wooo!! upgrade!! :top:

Top Bottom