Wildlife Photography Thread!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
sss.........!!!!! taken at Kuala Gandah,Pahang. Deerland...looks yummy too...

Osflanker...

come PNDC. cos i saw a 4 ft long Cobra. Our VP can confirm it. He was here paying homage to me. Can snap PNDC wild life.

VP and me was following the cobra until it climbed onto an abandoned Fiat SuperMirafiori. Too bad my hp camera cannot take night mode...

i hate snakes..... yikes!!!! **close my eyes**
see no evil......................

YOu guys shud go Bukit Merah Lake Town...go to their Eco Park.Very nice layout. Go see their 14 footer King Cobra,The Albino Python,Burmese Python, their Orang Utan Island ,have to take a boat ride oppossite the Eco Park. Awesome...!!!!! I have a friend name Moon...a local macaque( Buruk) Dunno if he is still alive or not.

Anuder wild life I love to have infront of my house....

PETAI...!!!!!

dsc00187editsb0.jpg

Anyone knows what species of Chikadeez is this????:D :D

flash;199759 said:
dsc00187editsb0.jpg

Anyone knows what species of Chikadeez is this????:D :D

:D you just got be involved here huh..!!?? ppl got backache..you oso got. PPL posted new species...you oso got( wiggling my head).

aiya...:rolleyes:I know one particular expensive breed of bird.. When its horny , it makes sound like human moans...ahh...ahh...ahh...!!! and these breed of bird is nocturnal birds.Hunting for preys when the sun goes down. Go lorong Haji Taib 1,2 and 3 pay rm 40 t0 80 to feed them....I'm sure you can have fun with those birds.:cool:

pls show real birds with feathers da......

Zoggee;199860 said:
:D you just got be involved here huh..!!?? ppl got backache..you oso got. PPL posted new species...you oso got( wiggling my head).

aiya...:rolleyes:I know one particular expensive breed of bird.. When its horny , it makes sound like human moans...ahh...ahh...ahh...!!! and these breed of bird is nocturnal birds.Hunting for preys when the sun goes down. Go lorong Haji Taib 1,2 and 3 pay rm 40 t0 80 to feed them....I'm sure you can have fun with those birds.:cool:

pls show real birds with feathers da......

Why, jealous lah?:D .

Yup, I also got shots of real birds... the flying kind and the non-flying kinds. Unfortunately they are in slides (from the early days when I was very active in photography and outdoor pursuits, including some birding). Was gonna find time to choose those good shots, scan them and post them here.

Since C1P3K is not enthusiastic of my postings here, I am not gonna waste my time.:mad:

flash;199988 said:
Why, jealous lah?:D .

Yup, I also got shots of real birds... the flying kind and the non-flying kinds. Unfortunately they are in slides (from the early days when I was very active in photography and outdoor pursuits, including some birding). Was gonna find time to choose those good shots, scan them and post them here.

Since C1P3K is not enthusiastic of my postings here, I am not gonna waste my time.:mad:

Wanna post oso post one without your hands shaking lah....

fabianyee;200004 said:
Wanna post oso post one without your hands shaking lah....

Got a bit excited while taking the picture. Seriously, was using my handphone to take the picture and the shutter button is not responsive, not functioning well. In the past, just one press and it takes the picture. Now, gotta press very hard and a few times even before it takes the picture. Guess I had spoiled the button in the heat of the moment in the past.:(

flash;200025 said:
Got a bit excited while taking the picture. Seriously, was using my handphone to take the picture and the shutter button is not responsive, not functioning well. In the past, just one press and it takes the picture. Now, gotta press very hard and a few times even before it takes the picture. Guess I had spoiled the button in the heat of the moment in the past.:(

haha...:Dpls show some real pictures of birds la. I purposely hit you under the belt ma. :p I wanna shoot picture of your child. Cheh....:p till now I oso dunno its a "lah" or "cha" leh.

Anyway, the lake where we wakeboard, I was there yesterday,jumped to a American V8 boat and saw amigratory birds flying by. Too bad..I was there to jump in the lake to cool off. It was damn hot la yesterday.

OSflanker...wanna go to the lake to shoot birds or not.??:cool:

Zoggee;200028 said:
haha...:Dpls show some real pictures of birds la. I purposely hit you under the belt ma. :p I wanna shoot picture of your child. Cheh....:p till now I oso dunno its a "lah" or "cha" leh.

Anyway, the lake where we wakeboard, I was there yesterday,jumped to a American V8 boat and saw amigratory birds flying by. Too bad..I was there to jump in the lake to cool off. It was damn hot la yesterday.

OSflanker...wanna go to the lake to shoot birds or not.??:cool:

Ha ha, of course my kiddo is a "lah" lor.:D Sigh, looking at your kiddos, they are not half as bad. At least still can stay in the play pen. Mine? A monster. At 1 1/2 years old, can climb out of the play pen! Nothing is safe from him. Wanna get the remote on the top of the TV, no problem. Push chair to TV cabinet. Climb on chair to get on the cabinet. Climb TV and voila. Somemore can show off his exploits! How to bring him to TTs like that? You will see both papa and mama chasing him to make sure he does not injure himself.

Hmmm, what sort of migratory birds you saw at the lake? Get Ossie to take same pics. By the way, I believe MNS is having the Raptor Watch at Tg Tuan, Port Dickson... will be crowded though.

Top Bottom