Wildlife Photography Thread!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
This is a picture of a parrot playing on my son's head. Taken yesterday with Osflanker at KL BirdPark

Now this is a flamingo..I always mistaken the storks as the flamigos. KL BirdPark

I like the look on the pheasant :

399673120_7bcddfa1f3.jpg

Google and Wikipaedia told me this is the rare Kiwibungeepus. Darwin will be baffled how it ended up here in Malaysia, since the species is only found in the isolated isles of New Zealand.

Closeups revealed that this species may have hopped into the luggage of AJ Hackett.........

404209683_d5080320e6.jpg

404209692_dbee6a67c9.jpg

hehehe :p

Erh, Ossie, why is it hanging upside-down? Izzit because it came from the "down-under"?:confused:

OSFlanker;196976 said:
Google and Wikipaedia told me this is the rare Kiwibungeepus. Darwin will be baffled how it ended up here in Malaysia, since the species is only found in the isolated isles of New Zealand.

Closeups revealed that this species may have hopped into the luggage of AJ Hackett.........

404209683_d5080320e6.jpg

404209692_dbee6a67c9.jpg

hehehe :p

flash;196993 said:
Erh, Ossie, why is it hanging upside-down? Izzit because it came from the "down-under"?:confused:

Doesn't its name tell u something "Kiwibungeepus"????

hehehe.. This bird is sure wild... :rolleyes:

issit edible??? hmm...... shud be nice with Petai.! er..I mean Osflanker's Kiwibunjeepuss.

zoggee always thinking of eating oni!! ha ha ha ha!! osf better go warn the kiwibungeepus to stay away from yellow submarines with kidney grill like eyes.... ho ho ho.... veli dangerous lor.

Top Bottom