Why is the 'Tech & Peformance' Section private?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Daniel

to further enlighten you abt this Club. This club is not supported by BMW Malaysia nor its dealers, we are intalks at the current moment as we are only just starting to be a club. This Club is endorsed by The BMW Club Council which is part of BMW AG. The local BMW network in that particular country is advised to work with that endorsed club, it is not a must but they must not work with an unofficially recognised BMW Club though. As the officially recognised Club we are allowed to use the roundel and also to monitor other clubs in the country who use the roundel unofficially, we do not reprimand them but our job is to let that particular club know and to report to BMW Club Council for their further action if we cannot resolve the matter.
To summarise it all We are the Master Franchisee when it comes to clubs pertaining to BMW and a completely different entity to BMW Malaysia whose role is to sell BMW Cars.

XXX,

Actually, BMW Malaysia have supported the club. Maybe not financially, but surely in kinds and moral support.

1. I received a X3 car model and credit card size torch light during the last IAD.
2. I received a customized BMW pens as well for the first IAD.
3. and not forgetting to mention a weekend usage of the 745 ci. hee..hee.. (remember that)

Mr. Vijay and his boss have also graced most of the club official events with their attendance.

Yes jarance my bad, how could I have overlooked that. Ok I suppose then if we want to really get BMW Malaysia's full support we then need to get those members for this club, for them to look at us differently.

wow, u guys are massive, never read about this kind of things on other forums before....
take a chill pill boys..

rao328;240817 said:
wow, u guys are massive, never read about this kind of things on other forums before....
take a chill pill boys..

well people!

.....its like this,'pay up' to be with the 'force' or 'don't pay' and be on the 'dark side'.... sounds familiar eh?

stressful is it? then be like me and don't pay.... be on the 'dark side' with limited movement within this forum.... if that is your choice:rock:

as i have mention before 'life is full of choices'! and one does not have to endure more stress if one chooses to.

cheers

p/s: the admins has already made it possible for us on the dark side to access the tech & performance section.... so better enjoy it while you still can!

when will be the closing date for non official members have till dooms day?, its sad that i will not be able to interact with ppl here as i will not be paying, coz still living in nz, maybe when i come back will pay, so to all bimmer boys and girls, if u dont hear from me... I WILL BE BACK...someday :( haha

have a great one..
cheers
joshua

Membership has its Privileges....btw the thread is still open for all we have listened to your grouses and left it open....but we open a new section for members eyes only...want to find out whats in it.....join the club lah....

official member

XXX;248265 said:
Membership has its Privileges....btw the thread is still open for all we have listened to your grouses and left it open....but we open a new section for members eyes only...want to find out whats in it.....join the club lah....

Hi XXX,

join BMWCM last month and my number is 6237, but till to date my forum detail still the same (regular member) no update by admin, also just to check when i can collect the club members goodies, i.e shirt,cap.....

TQ

Top Bottom