Can we or do we want this?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
a very good idea on the grille emblem but i think the emblem

should put something bout the members maybe Member number

or watsoever so that it will not easily got stolen....

just my 2 cents...

Originally posted by KiNaKa@May 27 2005, 09:18 AM
a very good idea on the grille emblem but i think the emblem

should put something bout the members maybe Member number

or watsoever so that it will not easily got stolen....

just my 2 cents...
good idea i guess... emblem with members number in it... hopefully the emblem looks different from the rest... when i was in kl in april, every car had some kind of emblem on the number plate... mmm wonder why?

emblem, sticker etc etc ON NUMBER PLATE is ILLEGAL, even if its AAM or Dato/MP emblems - at least this is what I know...

Please be advised

It is commendable and wonderful to see members taking the initiative to create premuim items to further fortify the club's image.

I think that there is some confusion here so let me try to clear the air.

As I have mentioned contless times, this club belongs to it's members and hence the driving force SHOULD be it's members.

After deliberations within the committee, here's the guideline:

1. It is encouraged for members to create premuim items that will boost the image of the club and it's members.

2. All premuims that are designed/devised MUST be approved by the committee to assure compliance to official guidelines.

3. A prototype/sample should be produced for deliberation within the committee.

I hope that this clears the air on this matter.

Unker Jarance, go ahead and make the prototype, I for one would like to see how it turns out. The samples that I have seen abroad are usually aluminium or brass based and the design etched onto it's surface and then enamel coated (just like our BMW logo on our rides.) Have fun!

like to but got work this month and next... So somebody takes over the project.. Sorry ... :eek:k:

Originally posted by jarance@May 30 2005, 11:13 AM
like to but got work this month and next... So somebody takes over the project.. Sorry ... :eek:k:
but ..but...you're our expert DIY king lar :yes: :yes:

Originally posted by M3PHISTO@Feb 28 2006, 04:25 AM
Is this item availabel?
if only it was dude....but i guess it might be in the pipeline...

Hello all,
What happen to idea to design the club emblem? I agree with that cos we will be looking more prestigious like VIP with it.... ;) err let me know if members still interested cos i can ask my fren help ! he good in designing this kind of logo etc... may be we just belanja him a glass of teh tarik with roti canai...

VIP with driver... lagi prestigious!!! sticker cukuplah...
ingat kata kata DPM... change lifestyle!!!

Originally posted by paksu@Mar 23 2006, 08:13 AM
Hello all,
What happen to idea to design the club emblem? I agree with that cos we will be looking more prestigious like VIP with it.... ;) err let me know if members still interested cos i can ask my fren help ! he good in designing this kind of logo etc... may be we just belanja him a glass of teh tarik with roti canai...
Paksu, there's no problem designing it. We already have the Club logo. The only problem is to produce a good metal or any other good material with a mechanism that can be screwed behind. Just like the ACS front grill badge.

Have asked around. No luck yet. Do tell us if ur friend can do it. B)

It's a 'NO GO' for now.

REMINDER : This will only remain at conceptualization stage until the committee deliberate on this matter further.

TQ.

Top Bottom