Why is the 'Tech & Peformance' Section private?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
No loss to me... I get better (or should I say more relevant) advise/information from other overseas forums and I don't even have to pay a sen.

However, I do miss the TTs and outings and contemplating of joining as a registered club member once my "handcuffs" are released, hopefully next year. Now gotta take care emperor and home ministry.:D :D

Dear All

Yes we are closing the site in stages and only certain sites will be available to the public...soon only paid up members of this club will get to have all access to this website.

Access to the website will be one of the many benefits of being an Official Member of the ONLY Official BMW Club in Malaysia. ...so what are you waiting for?

as flash mentioned.

If we have to pay to access that section, then forget it. There are other forum with more info than this one. The only benefit of this forum is that it's local.

Considering the content and postings that run thru the Tech & Performance section, i think certain members should actually get paid for their participation (since members need to pay to access it).

Money making scheme? But considereing the number of people that's going to pay-up? Sheeeesh.

XXX;223220 said:
...so what are you waiting for?

Waiting to get my hands "unshackled" from the confines of looking after my emperor (a full time job nowadays considering his condition, damn). Hoping his condition will continue to improve. Now you know why you do not see me at the TTs and gatherings. Miss those and the Beemer Nuts....:D :D No point paying if I am not able to participate....:( Maybe next year when I expect to be "free".:cool:

Ahaks, now it becomes like GEN.2 forum already.......bayar baru leh access certain areas hihihihihi

Daniel;223263 said:
you justify this membership fee?

150 one time fee...or till u die...150 for 12 months, means 12.50 a month, average 42 sen a day, so yeah i think its fine...for me..

thsaw99;223265 said:
150 one time fee...or till u die...150 for 12 months, means 12.50 a month, average 42 sen a day, so yeah i think its fine...for me..

Ah, good good.

Justified. ;)

flash;223193 said:
No loss to me... I get better (or should I say more relevant) advise/information from other overseas forums and I don't even have to pay a sen.

However, I do miss the TTs and outings and contemplating of joining as a registered club member once my "handcuffs" are released, hopefully next year. Now gotta take care emperor and home ministry.:D :D

Flash

we are no more just abt this site, this site is now just one of the extras you get as a member... we are going to the real world now, where the club is formed on earth and no more in cyberspace. Yes with the internet, information is everywhere but is there a BMW CLUB Malaysia everywhere?:)

I am still considering as many other forum offer good infor for our UDM too.

BMWCM have the most members and it's forum is very active. Good response are assured, some time have to becareful too of what we post la. Hahaha.

Registered member goodies are good!!

But I am worried as I notice the forum seem to be less active after part of the site are limited. Worried BMWCM will have less newbies..

Newbies join the forum for
1. More knowledge for BMW
2. To know how to mod, maintain, upgrade
3. buy and sell (BMW related)
4. TT (Teh Tarik) or BT (Burger Time)

Here are some of my views.. Sorry if I offend anyone here..

1. Some international forum are more friendly and understanding yet informative.

2. Many other TT sessions of outside forum are more interesting and filled with fun.

3. Free..

geoffreylee;223347 said:
I am still considering as many other forum offer good infor for our UDM too.

BMWCM have the most members and it's forum is very active. Good response is assured some time have to becareful too of what we post la. Hahaha.

Registered member goodies are good!!

But I am worried as I notice the forum is less active after part of the site are limited. Worried BMWCM will have less newbies..

Here are some of my views.. Sorry if I offend anyone here..

1. Some international forum are more friendly and understanding yet informative.

2. Many other TT sessions of outside forum are more interesting and filled with fun.

3. Free..

+1 and 100% agreeable....

Tech n Performance

Yeah,I agree too,i have many friends driving BMW,they join all the foreign BMWClubs but no bmwcm,i dont know why?.....Anyway there are alot of DIY or tech advise on the internet.

yeah i also joined e60 forum and what not...but i suppose i can't join them for events in the real world..unless i fly over to usa...

thsaw99;223371 said:
yeah i also joined e60 forum and what not...but i suppose i can't join them for events in the real world..unless i fly over to usa...

Do check out other BMW (In Malaysia) KL forum... I must say.. their TT Rocks!!! Free too.

geoffreylee;223372 said:
Do check out other BMW (In Malaysia) KL forum... I must say.. their TT Rocks!!! Free too.

thanks geoffrey...... will do just that....

as they say... its a free world!... if i may add with many choices!

rifhamdi;223383 said:
thanks geoffrey...... will do just that....

as they say... its a free world!... if i may add with many choices!

Dont get me wrong ya..

I must say www.bmwclubmalaysia.com still have the most (online) unregistered members!! Or what we call 'forumers'.

Love it every minutes!!

Sad the BMWCM TT (Teh Tarik) are not done as well as other clubs.. Newbies are more warmly welcomed by other clubs during TT or prior to TT.

BMWCM.. Hope you all do better ya... other clubs are supporting BMWCM 'official' TT. I notice the last TT was supported by UDMOwners and Bimmersclub

Cheers

Top Bottom