Who wants to let me test my new tool ?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

tweiboon

Club Guest
I just bought a new tool. This tool is to make the CAS key via OBD II. CAS key can be smart keyless key or CAS diamond shape key. Who is ready to let me test to use my new tool to scan the car using this tool ? This scanning is just to see the key remote and the position of the key. It can see the remote frequency as well. Please pm me if you interested to let me scan. The model of the cars included e90,e60,e65

Hehehehehe....when i read your title, i thought u were offering other "exotic" services!!! Don't simply use the word "tool" in vein la....

ssmann;732150 said:
Hehehehehe....when i read your title, i thought u were offering other "exotic" services!!! Don't simply use the word "tool" in vein la....

calm down phaii.....dont open the ghee can yet. keep your 'tool' in your pants. heheheh

tweiboon,
bring your tool to the OTT this Friday @ Borneo and we can try it on somebody car.

jarance;732178 said:
tweiboon,
bring your tool to the OTT this Friday @ Borneo and we can try it on somebody car.

Very very very very very good idea................hehehehehhe

ssmann;732150 said:

Then not tool...............is new machine loh...............hahahahahahahahahahahah

ramsing;732167 said:
calm down phaii.....dont open the ghee can yet. keep your 'tool' in your pants. heheheh

Dun play play ar. This tool can diagnose your plotongbmw lookalike without need to strip your pants lar

Top Bottom