Who are we?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

vladd_tappish

Club Guest
I came accross this website accidentally and decide to let you guys view so that someone can tell us whatever things shown in this video are true or just a myth. Click on this website to view. Who are we?

read the book and watched the documentary "Chariots of the Gods".... amazing stuff.... looking for the dvd on it.... a must see!

The problem with some of these books are the half truths made out to be facts, misintepretations , some are just outright lies. However they do make a facinating read.

Originally posted by vladd_tappish@Feb 22 2006, 10:21 PM
I came accross this website accidentally and decide to let you guys view so that someone can tell us whatever things shown in this video are true or just a myth. Click on this website to view.

Who are we?
this very intresting :D

wonder if we reach at this high tech level

will there be any flying bmw :nyehehe: :beaten:

Originally posted by keray@Feb 22 2006, 09:47 PM
The problem with some of these books are the half truths made out to be facts, misintepretations , some are just outright lies. However they do make a facinating read.
I saw the documentatry "chariots of the gods" in theatre, some 25 years ago. I was much more gullible then. Can't believe this von Daniken is still making money out of it till today.

Top Bottom