Which model of Alfa is direct comparo to BMW e30?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

EuJax

Club Guest
Hi all, while reading Anxious' thread came across Selespeed's comment on Alfas and am wondering which model would be a direct comparo of the e30. As for Mercedes it would be the 190E and for Alfa is it the 155? Cheers. Regards

maybe the 33 or the 75/milano...they are RWD and produced about the same time of E30...both are ugly btw

155 only started in 92

shaifulo;239241 said:
maybe the 33 or the 75/milano...they are RWD and produced about the same time of E30...both are ugly btw

155 only started in 92
Bro, How can you call a Alfa ugly. Both the 33 and the 75 are the point of change in the Alfa's design, when they adopted the square look. You have to appreciate that they made the marque of that type of styling in the 80's. Each Alfa has it's characteristics that only an Alfa lover will appreciate

Thank you guys...

...i was thinking perhaps in near future i can add one Alfa to accompany my e30 :) Just a dream i'd like to explore now ;) I think Alfa is beautiful in its own way. Just my 2c.

Regards

rubes72;239323 said:
Bro, How can you call a Alfa ugly. Both the 33 and the 75 are the point of change in the Alfa's design, when they adopted the square look. You have to appreciate that they made the marque of that type of styling in the 80's. Each Alfa has it's characteristics that only an Alfa lover will appreciate

i dont call alfa ugly, i called the 33 and 75 ugly...it's my opinion only

the old 33 was a cross between the alfasud.. the newer 33 year 96 was a front wheel drive.. that was a last alfa with a good quality built except for the notchy gearbox...

All Alfa 33s were front-drive. I had one and wouldn't recommend it over an E30.

Maybe the newer ones, but not the older ones around without power steering or a decent aircon - tough life man. And still, they never achieved the cult status of E30. 75 is better, but 155 (widearch version, V6) is best future classic. Hard to find unthrashed one tho'.

I get the Flat 4 twin carbs Alfa Sud. front wheel drive it is. More soul then our E30.

Had been surfing around but couldnt find the Alfa club Malaysia's website...anyone can enlighten me? Hehehhe....dont thrash me i know its not very appropriate to ask about other cars here but hey i am still a BMW lover :)

Anyway, Zoggee...how old is the Alfa Sud? As in when was it produced?

I try to look for photos of the 33 and 75, both got their character and it does says its from the same era as the e30 :) Thats character! But i still prefer the 155 though :p

Regards

No offence bro, but you can google any details you want about Alfa yourself. Lots of photo and info out there. I'm an Alfa lover but this is BMW forum.

EuJax;239206 said:
Hi all, while reading Anxious' thread came across Selespeed's comment on Alfas and am wondering which model would be a direct comparo of the e30. As for Mercedes it would be the 190E and for Alfa is it the 155? Cheers.

Alfas dont compare to BMWs. :rock:

Top Bottom