Is there such a '88 BMW e30 325i 2.7cc ?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
can consider 325i if u dun mind. i think our forum member who has a 340 isn't it ? just kidding :D

Dear all,

As far as I know, some of the E 30 325 in USA came with eta 2.7 engines. UK didnt have a 327 or 325 eta, the eta engine there was only available with the E28 525e. Not sure about other right hand rive markets.

Having said that, the trend in UK in modifying the 325 E30 is to mate an eta 2.7 block with the 325 head to give a high revving powerful 2.7 engine (see the current Total BMW magazine).

If anyone knows where to source a 2.7 block, let me know...

Docazani

mm... finally, i was able to take picture for that 333 which i mention that. below is the picture.

does having a 333 tag mean he's got a 3.3ltr or 3.2ltr under the hood????????

Anyhow saw in the papers a e30 with m30b35 for sale, won't mind having a look at it just to see how it was done.

Sorry getting back to this thread, Axle runs a 2.7ltr and several malatbimmer guys run 2.7's also.

according to the owner's friend (who owning a old Jaguar 2doors with RB25 & E28 with water injection system?) this E21 has a 3.2 engine with six throttle before. but that engine has blown, now the engine are using 2.8. but he said, the power almost same with last time.sorry for the description coz i met this fellow in the lift and get the information from him this morning .

Top Bottom